July 21, 2017

recipe || lemon blueberry layered pie

recipe __

If you are looking for a delicious, easy, summer time dessert, then this definitely a recipe worth trying! We have made it several times this year, and we haven't been disappointed yet! It turns out wonderful every time!

DSC_5248

 

ingredients


  • 1 9-inch graham cracker crust

  • 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened

  • 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk

  • ¼ cup powdered sugar

  • 1 3.4-ounce box instant lemon pudding mix

  • 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest

  • ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed

  • 1 21-ounce can Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping



 

instructions

Combine cream cheese, condensed milk and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix at medium speed for 1-2 minutes, until smooth. Add pudding mix, lemon zest and lemon juice; mix until well blended.

Spoon about half of the Blueberry Pie Filling evenly into bottom of graham cracker crust. Spoon lemon-filling mixture on top and spread evenly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.


Spoon remaining Blueberry Pie Filling on top just before serving.




DSC_5252.JPG






I hope y'all enjoy this wonderful Summer time treat!! Make sure to leave me a comment if you try it and how you like it!!




Maddy1
















lets talk




did you try this recipe? how did you like it? would you make it again?
what's your favorite kind of pie? favorite fruit?

6 comments

  1. I'll have to agree. This recipe is awesome and so refreshing on a hot summer day! First time I tried it was at my sister Maddy's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting, Katy!!!
    I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! A lady who came to our church for years made this all the time, and it is probably my all time favorite dessert! I have been looking for this recipe, but I really wasn't sure what was in it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't wait to try it!! 😆

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that I was able to share this with you then!! :D
    You are soooo welcome! :) And thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosalyn Rooney7/25/2017

    Oh yum, that looks so good! I love pies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is VERY good, Rosalyn!
    I love pies too! :D

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.