July 17, 2017

my photography || pictures i've been taking lately

my photography

I've been really trying to improve my photography lately. I'm starting to use Manual only (which is kinda hard to use).
And since Jason (my brother-in-law) is not here anymore to teach me photography, I've also been reading some photography books that a friend (who is very good at photography) is letting me borrow! I'm really enjoying them so far and I'm learning a whole lot!!!!
So, without further ado, here are some pictures that I've taken recently!!!

DSC_5911

DSC_6161

DSC_5913

DSC_5968

DSC_6166

DSC_5987

DSC_5963

 

Maddy1

 

lets talk

which picture is your favorite?
do you enjoy taking pictures?
what kind of camera do you have/use?

13 comments

  1. I love the trees and the sun peeking out. I love taking photographers, but I am not so good at it. Your brother-in-law has taught you so far very well. All the pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tashia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that picture a lot too!
    I'm sure that your pictures are lovely! :)
    Thank you so much for commenting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abigail7/17/2017

    Hey Maddy! I think my fav pics are the fourth and seventh ones! They all look amazing though. Keep up the good work!👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Abigail! I'm glad you liked them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! I absolutely love the first! Using a Manuel camera can be confusing, but it's definitely worth learning! I have a Canon Rebel. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Maddy!!
    Yep! Definitely worth learning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for thinking so. But, I guess practice does make perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosalyn Rooney7/19/2017

    Love the photos!!! The one with bee is really nice. I have a hard time getting photos of those bees, but any other insect is cooperated. :D
    As you already know, i love taking photos too!!! I do it as often as I can and get "lectured" by a man at our church if I don't have my camera at some special event! :D He's not a photographer though!
    I'll have to send you some of the photos I've taken since I've been using Manual mode! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Rosalyn!!
    Yep, and you're quite talented with it as well!! :D
    I saw the pictures on the email!! They're lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the lake and the orange flower :)!!!! I wish I could take pictures like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Bri!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.