July 31, 2017

july in review || hello august

july in review __

July was such a great month, I don't even know where to start! From the wonderful 4th of July I had to my seventeenth birthday, it was awesome!

my lifeI got my own car!!! (new post coming soon :D )

DSC_5949

Jason, Katy, and the three girls (and Napoleon) left to move out West. I miss them more than you can imagine.

The Family 7-5-17

I celebrated the 4th of July with my wonderful family and friends! It was soooo much fun! :D

Daddy took us to the VA Historical Society and to the VA Holocaust Museum.

DSC_6308

I wrote a letter to President Donald Trump and Barron Trump!! I hope that I get a reply back!

DSC_6382

I celebrated my seventeenth birthday!

DSC_6778

I started learning the upright bass! It's so much fun! :)

I have 45 followers! :D

 

thankful for

my car

going to a local bookstore and getting five books for $4.00

bookstore
getting to see my Uncle, Aunt, and cousins

riding in the boat and going for an evening walk with my cousins ^

milkshakes at Sonic

DSC_6331

homemade iced coffee

DSC_6386

emailing a friend from England!

phones and facetime so we can talk to Jason, Katy, and the girls out west :D

all the phone calls, comments, emails, letters, and packages for my birthday! thank y'all so much!!! DSC_6946

visiting with missionaries and their adorable children

Daddy buying us each a Frosty at Wendy's!

Wendy's

august goals

get to Nehemiah in my Bible reading

try a new recipe

get to 22 hours in my driving time

take a picture I'm proud of

pass out 20 gospel tracts

 

I hope that August is a wonderful month!

Maddy1

 

 

 

lets talk
how was your july? what are some things you did this month?
your favorite thing about july? what are some of your goals for august?

6 comments

  1. Rosalyn Rooney7/31/2017

    Seriously, is it really the last day of July already?! That's ridiculous! It went so fast!
    I'm so glad you had a great July! We had a good month as well! :)
    Aww, "emailing a friend from England" ... I love it!
    I see my package to you in that photo ... :)
    Yay, 45 followers, in which one of those is mine! ;)
    Loved all the photos as usual! I hope you guys have a great August! We're getting ready for our Holiday Bible Time (like VBS) which starts next Monday and ends on the next Friday! Please pray we'll have lots of kids come for that and the weather stays dry! :) I'll send you photos from those days when it's all over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. July just flew by.
    That's good! :)
    Oh thank you!
    I'll be praying for y'alls Holiday Bible Time and I'll be looking forward to the pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the car! The VA Holocaust Museum sounds so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Hailey!
    It was definitely very eye opening. I'm glad I was able to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maddy! Do you live in VA? We do! I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do live in VA!! That is SOOO NEAT!!!!
      Awww thank you so much!!! :)

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.