July 28, 2017

my 17th birthday || lots of pictures + a ride in the country

1 country ride

As you probably already know, I had a great 17th birthday!

DSC_6606
Mama took me to the store with her on Tuesday and we went by goodwill together!!! :)
I got two adorable shirts for just $7.00!

1 Mama and Me
Once we got home, we ate lunch, and then Kristen took me outside for a Birthday Photo Shoot (I'll do another post on that sometime) :)
After the photo shoot, I spent time with my family. We sat outside together. Kristen made us some homemade iced coffee (which is SOOO GOOD) and we drank that up while we enjoyed the nice weather.

DSC_6611
It's been really hot here lately, but on Tuesday it was in the low 80's and very low humidity! It was absolutely gorgeous!

DSC_6673DSC_6668DSC_6635DSC_6655DSC_6717DSC_6686

After dinner, we all went for a ride in the country (at my request) with the windows down!! It was lovely!
(Gideon, our bullmastiff, also came along and rode in the back! He loves going on rides! :D )

DSC_6767DSC_6778DSC_6752DSC_6790DSC_6800DSC_6820DSC_6863DSC_6866DSC_6775DSC_6884

It was a wonderful ride!!! I am so blessed to live in the country!!!
It was a laid back sort of day spent with my family and I loved it! :)

Maddy1

 

 

 

lets talk

what did you do for your last birthday? do you prefer the country or the city?
do you live in the country or the city?



 

7 comments

  1. Love these pictures! So glad that you had a great birthday! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Maddy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosalyn Rooney7/28/2017

    Loved seeing these photos a second time!!! :) Once again, glad you had a great birthday! It sounds like it was a relaxful day!
    Love that photo of you and your mom! <3
    Iced coffee sounds amazing right now, but it's nearly midnight here, so I'm off to bed! Maybe I'll make some tomorrow (Saturday) ... I'll try to convince Olivia to make some for us! If she doesn't, I'll just make some for myself!! ;) Hehe!
    I realized most of my comments on your blog are email-length!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing all the pics! Love and miss y'all! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Rosalyn! :) And yes, it was very relaxful!
    I do too!
    I'll have to send you the recipe of our iced coffee sometime! It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Katy!!
    And I love and miss y'all more :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. […] a great month, I don’t even know where to start! From the wonderful 4th of July I had to my seventeenth birthday, it was […]

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.