February 3, 2017

j a n u a r y // thankful things

january-thankful-things-1

Hey y'all! Today I am going to share with you a few things I am thankful for in January.

img_0012
img_0017

Going shopping with my Mama, two sisters, and my three nieces. Girls night out!!!

Eating homemade beef stew and biscuits smothered in butter and honey

dsc_1829

Finally getting a nice camera!!!! Yay!!!! :)

Getting sweet blog comments

dscn7206

A foot of snow and going out to play in it with my family

Playing tug of war with Gideon in the snow

dscn7249Going to Stratford Hall with my family

Taking pictures with my new camera

dsc_1911

A new homemade French toast recipe :)

Beautiful 60 degree weather

dsc_2148

Listening to pretty music while reading a good book

Playing games with my family

dsc_2354

This actually happened on February first, but I thought I would share it with y'all. I got to meet my little nephew, Napoleon. Jason and Katy brought him home on Wednesday. He's a Great Pyrenees and is six weeks old. Isn't he adorable!?

 

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18


maddy

 

What are some things you are thankful for???
Don't you think little Napoleon is adorable?


 

 

Post a Comment

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.