February 27, 2017

recipe // amish friendship bread

dsc_3608
This bread is absolutely delicious!!! Bread is my favorite thing to bake, and I'm pretty sure that this was the first bread recipe I ever made. It's super easy and is very good! I've made this recipe quite a few times in the past and each time it turns out wonderful!!

dsc_3624dsc_3577

Ingredients:



  • 1 t. cinnamon

  • 3 T. sugar

  • 1 cup canola oil

  • 1 t. vanilla

  • 1 1/2 t. baking powder

  • 2 cups flour

  • 1/2 t. baking soda

  • 2 t. cinnamon

  • 1 cup sugar

  • 3 large eggs

  • 1/2 t salt

  • 1/2 cup milk

  • 1 large box instant vanilla pudding

  • 1 cup to 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips, raisins, or chopped nuts (optional)


Instructions:


Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease two loaf pans. Combine the 1 t. cinnamon with the 3 T. sugar. Sprinkle into the well-greased pans.
dsc_3581Add the remaining ingredients to a bowl. (Mix with plastic or wooden spoon)
dsc_3582
dsc_3583
dsc_3585
dsc_3590
Pour batter into prepared pans.
dsc_3593
Bake for 1 hour or until done.
Makes two loaves.
dsc_3599

dsc_3621

I hope y'all enjoy the recipe!!! :)

maddy

 

4 comments

  1. Tabitha2/27/2017

    Looks delicious! I'll have to see if Morgan will try it for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think y'all would really enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JuLisa3/01/2017

    Trying this soon. Looks yummy! Love you Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Mrs. JuLisa! It is very yummy indeed! I love you too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.