February 20, 2017

tea party // photography practice

41lbg7g1nal__sx450_

Chloe turned six on Thursday. I cannot believe that! She has grown a lot, and she is such a sweet little girl! I love her so much! :)
Chloe wanted to have a little tea party for her birthday. So we (the family), went over to Jason and Katy's house to celebrate. dsc_3221
This picture really captured how Chloe was. She was so excited and was like a busy bee running around filling and refilling people's cups with new tea. I think she had fun! :)
dsc_3226

After her little celebration, Jason and I went outside so he could teach me a few things on my camera. I learned a lot about aperture. He wanted me to do a little photo shoot with Napoleon. I definitely need a lot of practice. Jason let me borrow his lens and his polarizing filter.

dsc_3364The one above would have been good, but the focus point is on the right side of the bucket, and Napoleon is blurred. I was very disappointed that this one didn't turn out better.

untitled.png
untitled-3
dsc_3333
These turned out a little better. Napoleon is in focus and the background is blurred. I think these turned out the best. I tell y'all though, taking pictures of dogs is tough. Especially puppies. Napoleon would not stay still. He's a little wiggle worm :)
Thank you, Jason, for helping me edit some of these!

I also got to take some pictures of Bella. I think some of these turned out ok. She's a good little model! :)
dsc_3309
dsc_3311I would have liked this one a lot more if the house wasn't in the background. But I liked the lighting.
DSC_3314.JPG

So they were a few of my favorites. I plan on starting Nikon School really soon, so I can improve my photography! :) I'm really excited about starting it!

maddy

2 comments

  1. So fun! Dogs are really hard to photograph! I took pictures of my aunt with her dog & he didn't want to stay still either! ;)
    I like the last couple pictures you captured of Bella. The lighting is neat & she seems like a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Bella was a lot easier taking pictures of than Napoleon! :) And she is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.