January 30, 2017

recipe // cream cheese filled rollups

 

dsc_2141

Have you ever gotten in the mood to just bake something? I did on Friday. So I looked at my saved recipes on pinterest and this one really stuck out to me. They looked so good. So I decided to give it a try.

This recipe is super easy and they taste wonderful. My family and I ate them all in one sitting.

dsc_2116

Ingredients:

  • 10 slices of bread

  • 8 oz. cream cheese, softened

  • 1 egg yolk

  • 3/4 powdered sugar

  • 1 cup sugar

  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon

  • 3/4 cup melted butter


Instructions:

Remove the crust from the bread slices

dsc_2118

Flatten individual bread slices with a rolling pin.

 

dsc_2120

dsc_2122

 

Mix cream cheese, egg yolk, and powdered sugar.

 

dsc_2123dsc_2124

 

 

Combine sugar and cinnamon and set aside.

dsc_2126

 

Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture on each slice of bread

dsc_2127

Roll up

dsc_2129dsc_2128

 

 

Dip in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon mixture

dsc_2132dsc_2134

 

Place on ungreased baking sheet

dsc_2137

 

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until golden brown

dsc_2141

These are absolutely delicious! And they are super easy.

I hope y'all enjoyed the recipe!

maddy

4 comments

  1. Tabitha1/30/2017

    Sounds yummy Maddy! We will have to give these a try! I saw the recipe on Pinterest as well, and was wondering if they would be as good as they sounded! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs. Tabitha. My family really enjoyed them. You should definitely give these a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm!! These look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Katy! They are really good :)

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.