January 27, 2017

a trip to stratford hall // mini photo shoot

My family and I took a trip to Stratford Hall last week. We met Jason, Katy, and the girls up there. We had a lot of fun.
We had a picnic down by the water consisting of turkey and ham rollups, BBQ potato chips, and pickles. Oh, it was good!!!!
We ended up eating in our van since it was very cold, but we still had a good time. After eating, Ben and I went down to the beach and searched for sea shells and sharks teeth. We couldn't  find any though :( One lady there had found around five or six sharks teeth. She must have taken them all :)
I borrowed an SD card from Kristen. She warned me that it didn't always work but I used it anyway. I snapped a ton of pictures, and I was so excited to get home, download them on my computer and do a blog post about it, but then I realized that my computer wasn't reading the SD card. So, all of those pictures are gone now. I was so disappointed :(
Ben got a few pictures on his camera though.


dscn7249

Pictured above is Stratford Hall

 dscn7274

A picture of the lovely sheep
dscn7328

Stratford Hall Mill

I've been taking quite a few pictures with my camera lately. I did a mini photo shoot with Ben on Wednesday before heading for church.

dsc_1978

dsc_1995

These were my two favorites, but I'm not really happy how any of the pictures turned out. I need to work on my angles, posing, and lighting, but I guess with practice, I'll get better.

maddy

2 comments

  1. That was sad about losing all those pictures because of a bad sd card. Glad you and your family had a good time. Practice practice practice and before long you'll be doing great. Looking forward to seeing more pictures and your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a good time. Wish y'all could've made it there too.
    Hopefully soon I'll have some more pictures to post.

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.