January 23, 2017

My Nikon D3000

dsc_1829

I finally got one!!!!!! A Nikon D3000 camera!!! I'm so excited :)
I have been wanting and saving up for a camera for a long time.
I had asked Jason and Katy to keep a look out for nice used camera's on the internet. They showed me a few in the past, but they were always too expensive. So, they finally showed me this one, and it was perfect and was such a good deal too. Jason said it was a great starter camera. I prayed about it and the Lord worked it out for me to get it!
I've been snapping pictures like crazy! It's so much fun. I have been blessed with a brother-in-law who is very talented with photography and has a photography business. And since I want to improve my photography skills, Jason is going to be helping me out a lot.

The camera came with two chargers (one doesn't work :( ), a light box, an 18-55 mm lens, a remote, and a mini tripod (it's so cute)

I'm now going to be saving up for a camera bag, a camera strap (I might just make myself one of those cute scarf straps that you see on Pinterest), and a lens cap.

 

dsc_1800

Now that I have a nice camera, I should have nicer quality pictures on my blog! I'm so happy! :)

I'll try and keep y'all posted on my little photography adventures!

maddy

Are you interested in photography?
What kind of camera do you use?

6 comments

  1. Kristen1/23/2017

    So happy that you finally got your camera! 😊 You're doing a wonderful job with your new blog. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabirga1/23/2017

    I'm so happy for you Maddy! I know you will enjoy your camera....I look forward to you sharing your pics! Let us know if we can help you! :)
    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Mrs. Tabitha! I'm really enjoying it so far. And thank you for your offer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abigail McGuire2/03/2017

    So excited for you Maddy!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see your amazing pics!😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how amazing they'll be, but I'm excited too! Thanks Abigail! :)

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.