June 2, 2018

LIFE UPDATE + this is my 100th post!!!


Life has been super busy lately. I graduate in one week. One week! Next Saturday! I have mixed feelings about it all. I'm excited about graduating and being done with school, but I'm REALLY nervous about the speech I have to say.

We've already started decorating our church fellowship hall for it but we still have a long way to go. We're doing a simple, rustic/country theme. It's going to be beautiful, although since we're using a lot of decorations from our house, our room is now pretty empty -_-

My sister (Katy) and my lil nephew (Levi) are flying in on this Wednesday so they can be here for my graduation. I cannot wait to see them!! And Levi has grown so much since I last saw him. He's already two months old.

I had my senior pictures taken last week. A good friend of ours offered to take them for me and I'm SO HAPPY with how they turned out! It was the first time I had ever been in a professional photo shoot. Once he finishes editing some of them and sends them to us, I'll upload some on here so y'all can see what a good job he did :)

The past few weeks have also consisted of:

driving a lot, going shopping with Mama and Kris, pen-paling friends, organizing my dresser drawers and closet, going to a friends police academy graduation, spending time outside, reading, journaling, spending time with friends, and practicing my photography.

So, that's a brief update of my life. And since my graduation is next Saturday, I wont be posting next week. But please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. And although I'm pretty nervous, I'm sure everything will go fine :)

:::

And I just realized that this is my 100th post!!!! YAY!!! *cheers* *throws confetti* GO, ME!!
 
 
 

11 comments

  1. Yes!! I want to see the pictures!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! I can't wait to show you :)

      Delete
  2. Happy graduation! My mom took my senior pictures! Congratulations on 100th post!!!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody tried commenting on this post and I accidently deleted it. I'M SO SORRY!! I don't remember your name but I do remember that you commented on Sunday, June 3. I think you said you had just started a blog, but I don't really remember. If you could comment again, I'd love to look at your blog :)
    Again, I apologize :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations!!! I graduated on Saturday (3 days now!) and now I'm fREE!!! Hooray for 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And congratulations to you too, fellow graduate :D

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on graduating! It seems like a lot of people are. My friend Janelle Martin is and a few other people from our homeschool group. Also great post! -Naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Naomi!!! It does seem like that. I know quite a few bloggers who are graduating this year myself.

      thanks so much for the follow :)

      Delete
  6. Yess fellow 2018 graduate 👏
    Congrats on your 100th post 👍

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.