May 26, 2018

may 2018 wrap up


WHAT HAPPEND IN MAY



- spring cleaned Richard (my car)

- and our house and oh man the allergies were bad

- went metal detecting with Kristen and Ben. Although we didn't find anything too neat, we did have a lot of fun digging up the ground xD


- started to pen-pal some friends and it's SO MUCH FUN!!!

- I was sitting outside in the sunshine with my eyes closed and I felt something on my leg, so I looked up and I saw a wasp sitting on my leg. I was about to start freaking out when it flew away. WITHOUT STINGING ME!

- I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!!!!!

- and got my retainers put on

- daddy and mama took me out for Mexican after I got my braces off to celebrate! It was SO GOOD!

- had a ping pong championship at our church and Ben (my brother) won

 
- our neighbors brought us these delicious little dates wrapped in bacon a few weeks ago and they were so good. So Kris and I had just woken up one morning and I was like, "I want a date wrapped in bacon."
kris: *starts laughing*
me: "What?"
kris: "All I could picture was you going on a date with someone wrapped in bacon."

- it has been raining and storming almost every single day for like two weeks, but at least we got to see a rainbow!


- drove a lot

- babysat two adorable kids. I had so much fun with them :)

- we took Mama out to dinner for Mother's day and then came back home and ate ice cream

- went hiking with the family

- enjoyed a cold $.50 frosty from Wendy's on a warm evening after church


- boy at church: "I have a mountain bike, but I don't have a mountain."

- went to a bookstore in town and got six books for $2.50!

- had my senior pictures taken and having more taken on monday.

- we've been VERY busy planning for my graduation. Only two weeks guys. YIKES!

:::

So there you have it. My May in a nutshell. It was a great month but I cannot wait for June!! Next month is officially Summer!! *cheers*


 
How was YOUR month? A funny moment that happened? What are some highlights of your May? What do you have planned for June? Are you excited for Summer?
 
 

14 comments

  1. The bacon part was really funny 😋 we took advantage of .50 cent frosties too! Is there a way I can contact you? (Like by email?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!!! I thought it was too xD And yes, those frosties are SO GOOD!! I just actually had another one of them today!
      Of course! My email is madelynsunshine@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Wow sounds and looks like you've had a lot of fun this May!
    So how does it feel to have a retainer? Is it a permanent one or one you can take out and put back on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have!! It's been a great month :)
      At first it was very uncomfortable. It didn't hurt, it was just kinda uncomfortable. You may have a hard time talking at first if you get a retainer (i know i sure did) but you'll get used to it :)
      With both of my retainers (top and bottom) I'm able to take them out and put them on. My top one is clear and the bottom one is the traditional retainer.
      Hope that helps :)

      Delete
  3. Rosalyn Rooney5/27/2018

    Fun, fun, fun!! :D
    Hahaha, I loved what you said about the date wrapped in bacon! It definitely sounds like what Kristin thought it sounded like! :P
    May was an amazing month since my friends came over! I'm looking forward to June though - we're having another visitor!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!!! :D
      I'm so happy that you had a good month! And I hope that your June is just as good as May <3

      Delete
  4. It sounds like you've had a great May.... and congrats on graduating in two weeks!!
    I'm glad that I discovered your lovely blog, and am going to look around some more. Hope you have a wonderful June! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thank you, Emily <33
      And thanks for the follow! I hope you enjoy my blog!
      Thanks so much!! You too :)

      Delete
  5. Great wrap up post! That Wendy's frosty looks yummy! Did you know they with mix chocolate and vanilla like a twist?? Hope you June goes as good as your May was!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooklyne!!! Oh it was delicious! Really? That sounds good! I'll have to try that next time I get one :)
      Have a great June <3

      Delete
  6. Tagged you on my blog again! ;)
    ~Alice~
    mygoldenjourneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me, Alice!!

      Delete
  7. SUMMER *happy dance*
    Great post!
    May was a lovely crazy month for me. It’s warmed that there was always something going on haha
    I’m experimenting with an herb garden this year 🤞🏼As well as the regular veggitable garden.

    Have a fantastic June XD
    Janelle
    The Ramblings of a Bookworm
    https://rozandnellie.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!
      Thank you, Janelle <3
      I'm so happy you had a good month! I love gardening, although this year our garden is quite small. We're only growing peppers, tomatoes, and cucumbers. We're hoping for lots of cucumbers, though, so we can make bread & butter pickles. My family and I LOVE pickles :D
      Hope your garden does well <3

      Thanks! You too :)

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.