June 16, 2018

SENIOR PHOTOS + SOME EXCITING NEWS!

 
I DID IT!!!! I AM AN OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE!!!!!!!!! My graduation party and my graduation ceremony were the best! I had so much fun. And although I was SO nervous about my speech, I think it went pretty good. But I'll do a post on all of that later. So keep an eye out for it! There will be lots of pictures xD
Today I'm going to share with y'all some of my senior pictures. I asked if y'all would be interested in seeing them and I got a few responses. So I'm going to share some of my favorites :)
 

 
 
 
I am SO HAPPY with how they turned out! The photographer did a fantastic job!
 
::
so i have some exciting news!!!! *takes deep breath* I HAVE MY FIRST JOB!!!!!!!! I'm going to be a nanny! I am so excited! I'm either starting in the middle of July or the end of August. I'm going to be a nanny for an eleven year old boy four days a week. I've always loved little kids, so this is like a dream come true! I can't wait to start!!! It will definitely be an adventure :)


And I wanted to thank y'all for all the book recommendations! I got some great ones and I cant wait to look for some at my library :)
 
 
 
 
 


32 comments

  1. Congratulations on graduating and getting a great first job! =D And your photographs are very nice! =)

    Micaiah @ Notebooks and Novels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Micaiah! I'm very excited about it all!

      Delete
  2. GASP!!!!!!!!! I love these pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Super, super, super gorgeous!!!!!!!! I have got to try the book one!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the green dress!!!! Where in the world did you get it???
    astoryspinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! I got my dress from The Skirt Outlet. Click here to go straight to the store :)

      Delete
  3. Loveeee them XD
    Especially the one with the books ;) ;)
    Congrats 🎉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      That's one of my favorites too :)
      awwww thanks <33

      Delete
  4. These pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!! I got mine taken at a studio, so I didn't get any outdoor ones, which I'm kind of regretting. :( CONGRATS on your new job and of course, graduating!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! <333 And I'd love to see your senior pictures sometime :)

      Delete
  5. By the way! I tagged you for the Blue Sky Tag! You can check it out here!

    https://rockandminerals4him.wordpress.com/2018/06/15/blue-sky-tag-2018-edition/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ok! Thanks so much!! :D I'll have to check it out!

      Delete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!!!! And srsly, you look like an angel. *so many hearts *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your senior pictures are so pretty! And best wishes on your new job! That's exciting!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on graduating! Nannying sounds fun too, these pictures are beautiful! I love your dress and the soft lighting and the photo of you with the books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And yes, I'm very happy about my nanny job ;) Awwwww thanks <3

      Delete
  9. I love the pictures! VERY nice! So, for your job... Are you pretty much babysitting him 4 times a week? That's SO exciting that you got a job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!
      Basically I'll be taking care of him, cooking for him and his family, helping with chores around the house, helping take care of their animals, driving him places (to school and places for fun), and etc. So I'll be more than just a babysitter :)
      Thanks, Lily!

      Delete
    2. That is awesome!

      Delete
  10. Rosalyn Rooney6/19/2018

    OH I love the photos!!!! <3 You look so pretty! :) I like the one you're sitting on the chair in the field, and the one with the books! They're all great though!

    Congratulations about your job!!!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww thanks, rosalyn <33 i liked those ones a lot too!

      thank you!! i'm so excited!

      Delete
  11. Congratulations! I really like the pictures; you are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!!!! Best wishes on the new job. Were you homeschooled or public?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO MUCH, Naomi!! I was homeschooled my whole life :)

      Delete
  13. PS again Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're such a pretty girl Maddy. Those are amazing photos. Congrats again! :D

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.