September 25, 2017

my car!!! || car tour + also tips and tricks


I have been meaning to do this post for some time, but I just kept pushing it back. It doesn't mean I'm not excited about my car (because what seventeen year old girl wouldn't be excited about getting her OWN car???) it's just that I haven't really taken the time to do a post.
But anyway, today you get to have a tour of my car!!! When I thought about having a car tour in July (which was when I got my car) I wasn't really thinking about what I would post about. Now that I AM thinking about it, I don't know what this post is going to be about. *nervous laughter* I do know it's going to be a VERY short car tour because there really isn't anything THAT special about my car. It's a white 2000 Toyota Camry (WE'RE THE SAME AGE!!!!!) with a few stains on the seats (who cares about stains?) and some scratches on the outside (and who cares about scratches? *crickets chirping*) . But I still LOVE it to death and I LOVE DRIVING IT!! I LOVE DRIVING MY CAR!!!

Sooooo, here are a few pictures of my car. Inside and out.









Yes, I DO have a clean car (I CANNOT stand dirty cars). And I have just a few tips and tricks FOR YOU and YOUR CAR!!!

1. Take In All Of The Trash After You Finish Driving It. This has REALLY helped me out. If you take a bottled water out with you, make sure to bring it in after your drive. If you stopped by McDonalds and ate in the car, make sure to bring in ALL of the trash. I think you get the idea.

2. If you have a bumper sticker on you car that has been there for AGES that you are tired of and want to get off (or in my case, the car came with it), go here. It practically SAVED MY LIFE!!

3. Use Dawn to remove stains in your car. IT'S A MIRACLE WORKER.

4. Does your car stink? (Mine didn't but I made one anyway) Well, get a mason jar and punch holes in the top. Now, drop some good smelling wax melts in there and close the lid. When the Summer sun beats down on the mason jar, it will melt the wax melts and you will have an instant air freshener!

5. Use an ear swab to get into the hard to get to crevices (such as air conditioning unit things and the crumbs out of the seams of your seats) of your car.


These are just some tips that helped me. And man, did they help me.




Do you have YOUR own car? What is your dream vehicle? Are you a clean car sort of person? Do/did you use these tips in your car? 




11 comments

  1. I try to keep our family van clean by telling everybody to bring in their backpacks and trash. lol sometimes they don't do it though :/ haha

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea!!! haha I can see where it would be a little hard if people don't want to cooperate xD

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9/25/2017

    Looks good! I don't have a car - just use all the family cars. I'm definitely a clean car person! My dream vehicle would be a black Chevy Tahoe with blacked-out windows and leather seats or an old army jeep to go off-roading in the mountains with! :D (BTW what was YOUR dream vehicle??) ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary!!! I looked your dream vehicle up and it looks VERY NICE!!! And ahhhh I LOVE JEEPS!!!! My dream vehicle would either be a lifted jeep wrangler, a bronco, or a black lifted diesel pickup!!! OH YEAH lol!!

      Delete
  3. These are such great tips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosalyn Rooney9/28/2017

    Very nice car!! These are really good tips!! Definitely helpful for someday! :)
    I don't have a dream car yet, hopefully in the future sometime though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When you have your dream vehicle picked out, make sure to let me know! xD

      Delete
    2. Rosalyn Rooney9/30/2017

      I definitely will!! :)

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.