September 19, 2017

a sunday baptism || + lots and lots of pictures


 
 
Sunday we had a baptism. AT THE RIVER!! We DO have a baptismal pool in the church, but it's always much more fun going down to the river!! I was baptized in this same river nine years ago along with three other people!
Caleb, the little eight-year-old boy who was baptized on Sunday, is such a cutie! He was saved a few months ago and we've been planning to go down to the river for quite a while now so he could be baptized, but things kept coming up (like sickness for an example). So I was SOOOO HAPPY that we could FINALLY do it!!!!
It was a PERFECT day! Sunny and 80's!




























 
 
 
 
 
 
 

15 comments

  1. You have such a cute blog!! Awesome pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thank you so much, Anne!!!

      Delete
  2. Rosalyn Rooney9/19/2017

    That is so exciting!!! So glad the day was amazing! :) All the pictures turned out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! THANK YOU, Rosalyn!!!

      Delete
  3. Kristen9/19/2017

    I had such a fun day! The weather was perfection. And spending time with my friends at such a beautiful place was amazing. You got some great pictures, Maddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree!!! Thanks, Kris! :)

      Delete
  4. These pictures are so pretty!!

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I've never actually seen a river baptismal, so this sounds really cool! I also agree with the comments left by others before me. The pictures looks great :) The one of the dock is probably my favorite, it feel so peaceful ❤

    By the way, my curiosity has been piqued; what IS that pastry in the fifth picture? Googling "pastry cake that caves inwards" did not give me the desired results lololol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really neat!!! awww thanks! <3333
      My Mama made that. It's a lemon pound cake with lemon glaze. It's made in a bundt pan. IT IS REALLY GOOD!!!
      Thank you so much for commenting! :)

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.