August 18, 2017

#sunshine award || i've been tagged by Shalom

 
Shalom has tagged me for the #Sunshine Award tag.
I've never done a tag before, so I'm not quite sure what to do. Anyways, here are the instructions.

Thank the person who tagged you.
THANK YOU, SHALOM!!!!
Answer the questions your nominator asked you, ask some of your own, and tag some other wonderful people.

Shalom's Questions:


Probably coffee!



I'm not sure. I admire a lot of people. :)



Europe.



A bear.


 
"I left all the money under the..." lol!!! :)




I love Summer and Christmas time!!



My Questions:
1. If you could have a conversation with any fictional or historical person, who would it be?
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. One thing that makes you happy?
4. Would you be a rose or a daisy?
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
6. If you could have one super power, what would it be?


That was a lot of fun!! Thanks, Shalom!!

I know I'm supposed to tag some people, but I think it would be fun to let whoever wants to answer, answer in the comments below!! :)






 

 
 
 
have you ever been nominated for a tag? what are some of your answers for these questions?

10 comments

  1. Thank you so much for doing this tag Maddy!! I enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for tagging me, Shalom!! It was a lot of fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Abbie Camuso8/20/2017

    That was neat!
    If I could talk to anyone from a fiction book it would be Titus from "Titus: A Comrade of The Cross," or Onesimus from "Twice Freed."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abbie!!!
      I've never heard of those books, but they sound like neat characters!!

      Delete
  3. EEEEP THIS WAS SO FUN <3 I love your last sentence idea!! HAHA. I also want to travel to Europe someday skjflsjdklj :'''')

    rock on,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEP THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
      haha thanks!
      Europe has always fascinated me and I don't think I'll ever stop dreaming about visiting it someday!

      Delete
  4. Rosalyn Rooney8/20/2017

    Funnnn!! Here are my answers! ;)
    1. Oh that's difficult! I think I'd like to talk to Ryan Carter who is a handsome, math nerd (although I wouldn't like that part of thing) in my story "White Christmas!"
    I think historically, it would be Abraham Lincoln or one of those great presidents! ;)
    2. Ugh, another difficult one! :D I don't think I have a favourite, but I really like Janette Oke and T. Davis Bunn's Bible series they wrote together. So let's just say I like both of those authors!
    3. Hmmm, I think being with friends and family, and also being able to write loads in my story all at once! :D
    4. Probably a rose, because that's the beginning of my name! ;) But I really like daisies too!
    5. Both?! ;) Okay, I'll choose. Chocolate.
    6. Really? Not that hard to choose. Everyone wants to fly, so I'd fly! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      1. Oh yes! Ryan Carter was SOOO NICE!!
      2. I REALLY enjoyed that series by them!
      3. Another good answer!!!
      4. I'd most likely be a daisy.
      5. DEFINITELY CHOCOLATE!!
      6. Same as me!
      Thanks for your answers, Rosalyn!!

      Delete
  5. Great post, I love Christmas too!!

    Lauren | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.