May 29, 2017

may in review || hello june

june

WOAH!!! I cannot believe that may is over. It went by way to fast in my opinion. But it was a good month.

my life



We had a party at my church celebrating Daddy being pastor for fifteen years!



We got new chickens! Six to be exact and they're red sex links! They're so cute and they've actually started laying!



We had a "favorite things party" for Mothers Day with the ladies in our church! It was so much fun and I got Katy's gift she brought. Coffee M&M's and iced coffees!!



DSC_5194



I finally was able to go to Spotsylvania Battlefield



DSC_5020



I have 37 followers!! Yay!!!



I almost went white water rafting, but there were really bad storms and they closed the whole place down because of flash flooding. :(



My chicken holding my hand! EEEEPPP!!! :D



chicken



thankful for



a cold coke in a glass bottle (with peanuts mmm... :D )



DSC_5187



root beer floats



running through the fields at Spotsylvania Battle field and picking wildflowers



DSC_5121



reading in the car



picnics



babysitting my nieces



my doggie, Gideon



the blog



DSC_5265



DSC_5266



I didn't do quite as good as I did in April, but I was still happy!



posts



babysitting +



happy mothers day



acne tips



wherever life plants you, bloom with grace



book review __



may goals



read two new books. Check. I actually read three!



try a new recipe. Check.

read Joshua through the book of Ruth in my Bible. Check. I'm almost finished  I Samuel

pass out 20 Bible tracts. I did not do very good with this, so I'm going to try again in June.

finish 11th grade so i can start my Summer. I'm almost finished.

be ready for my piano recital in June. Almost there, but not quite yet.

 

june goals

finish school

go for a bike ride

pass out 20 gospel tracts

start exercising

get to 40 followers (help me guys :D )

 

Also, Happy Memorial Day, y'all! I hope everybody has a wonderful day!

- maddy

 

 

 

lets talk

what was your favorite thing about may?
what are some of your goals for june?

7 comments

  1. The wildflower picture is SO pretty. I love the bright colors--quintessential summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Hailey!
    I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. {Now I rewrite the comment again as I was silly enoigh to log off my WordPress account!}
    Lovely post! :)
    I've never had come with peanuts. I'll have to try it sometime.
    Coffee M&M's? Sound amazing! *faints* we has our ladies tea party on the 27th and five ladies attended that (plus myself, mommy, and my sister)!
    We got two new cockerels (roosters) and one hen on Friday. They ate Frizzle Pekins. Definitely look it up. Even I was amazed how ridiculously cute they are! :D
    June goals and events ... I'll be wiring more. I took a week break this past week, but I think I got my 10,000 word count I was hoping I'd get. (How's chapter one coming along?)
    Our home pastor and his daughter are coming to visit this month, so that week be nice! We hardly get visitors from America!
    Congratulations on your family being at your church for 15 years! So wonderful!
    Anyway, loved the post, pictures, goals, and thank-fullnesses *pretends to look in the dictionary to see if that's a word* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Rosalyn!
    Yes, you should definitely try it sometime!! The sweetness of the Coke and the saltiness of the peanuts are WONDERFUL together!
    I love coffee and I really enjoyed my coffee drinks!!! I didn't really care for the M&M's though. But my family sure loved them! :D
    Well that's neat! I just looked them up and they are SO CUTE!!! I want one! lol!!! :D We are actually getting rid of four of our older hens because they are attacking our little chickens. Daddy's trying to find them a new home. So then we'll have a total of eight chickens.
    You are doing SO GOOD in writing. You make me look bad. ;) I have over 5000 words in my first chapter, but there are just a few things I want to add, then I'll be sending it out to you. Sorry its taking so long. I don't have very much time to write.
    That sounds exciting! I'm sure y'all will have a good time!
    Thank you again for reading AND commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We seperate our big chickens and little chickens, so the attacking doesn't happen! :) Maybe mention that to your Dad. Of course, if you don't have a lot of room, then making two seperate places for each would be difficult.
    Sorry! Didn't mean to! :D How many pages do you have your chapter then? Don't worry, I had forgotton about it until I commented about my writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've actually kept them separated for over two weeks (they're actually still separated) and then just last week Daddy slowly started introducing them to each other, but some of the big chickens start attacking the little chickens. So yeah, we're going to have to get rid of the four that are attacking.

    I think I have about 25 pages in my chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right, that's to bad. :(
    Wow! Maybe you could make three chapters from the one! Have you read books where one chapter is 25 pages long? Nothing wrong with it, but you could be on the third or fourth chapter by now. :)

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.