September 29, 2018

SEPTEMBER 2018 WRAP UP



Ok so September went by so fast. I feel like we just started it. But we're heading into October!! YAY!! Fall weather is coming. The past few days have been hot and humid. Hopefully the days begin to get cooler. I can't wait to start wearing my boots + plaids + hoodies!

Anyway, lets get on with the post!


WHAT HAPPEND IN SEPTEMBER


- a friend took us out to Chinese for lunch on a Sunday. It was SO GOOD!



- school started back up. And for the first time not for me!!

- six year old girl at church who doesn't have her two front teeth: *in sad voice* "I wish I had more teeth."

- my sister + her family came for a visit!!



- christopher (the boy i take care of): "The only Spanish word I know is salsa."

- niece: "You're Maddy pickle."
me: "Ok??"
a couple hours later
niece:
"Hello Potato."

- my nieces: "Lets get in your car and go to New Mexico in Arizoma."
And yes, they did pronounce it Arizoma! :D



- FALL IS HERE!!!! YEAH!!!

- drove a lot. In the dark. In the pouring rain. In the sunshine. In the storms. You name it. I drove in it.

- celebrated Mama's birthday with cheesecake from the cheesecake factory!

- changed out my closet from spring/summer clothes to fall/winter!


- Kris and I had the house to ourselves for a couple days

- I read more than I have in a long time

- became an official Studio C fan!

- spent a lot of time at work



^^ my view from where I wash dishes at work :)

:::

And that's my monthly wrap up!

How was your September? Highlight of your month? What do you have planned for October?

15 comments

  1. Aww! Seems like you had an amazing month <3 I wish you more and more happiness <3
    Khadija | October's Lallu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did!! It was awesome!!
      Hope you have a lovely October <33

      Delete
  2. Great wrap up post!!! Yay! Another Studio C fan! Me and my sisters think they are just so funny!!!! What one (if you can pick) is your favorite?? Also, that last picture is so pretty! :)
    A highlight from my month would probably be the tough mudder we did! 5k length with a bunch of obstacles! The teamwork was awesome! (I hope to do a post on it soon...)
    Hope you have a great October! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooklyne!!
      Yay!! *highfive* They are absolutely hilarious!! I think some of my favorites would have to be the mall kiosk guy and the absent minded robber! Those two are so funny, lol!! :D
      That sounds like fun!! I'll be looking forward to reading that post :)
      awwww thanks! You too :)

      Delete
  3. Rosalyn R.9/30/2018

    Fun fun!!! Loved the pictures! :) I'm so glad you had a great month! I can't wait until October either … TOMORROW'S THE DAY! :D
    *goes to reply to your email* ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you enjoyed the post!! And yay today is October 1st!!!
      *goes to read your email* ;)
      Hope you have a lovely month, Rosalyn <33

      Delete
  4. Awe haha wanting more teeth is cute!! That food looks good! Glad you've had a wonderful month! Enjoy the next!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! She is so adorable :D
      AND YES IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!
      Thanks Vanessa <33 You too :)

      Delete
  5. I love your wrap ups. 😁 So do you like working? I start my first job tomorrow. I'm nervous/excited. Lol
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Lily <33
      Yes, for the most part I really enjoy it! The people I work for are super nice and easy to work for :)
      Yay for starting your first job!! I'll be praying it goes well for you <33 What will you be doing?
      Hope you have a wonderful October, Lily!

      Delete
  6. What is your job?? It looks like a housework job, so is it for a family you know? :D Just wondering; me and my sister clean once a week at a a family's house - we know them through homeschooling. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a nanny. I work four times a week taking care of a little boy. But I do more than just babysit. I help around the house, I cook, I clean a little, I drive Christopher (the boy I watch) to different places (school, places for fun, etc.), and that kind of stuff. But for the most part I really enjoy it :)
      My sister used to clean for a lady at our church also :)
      Hope you have a great month!!

      Delete
    2. Oh that's awesome!! :D That would be my favourite kind of job... and it's so great that you enjoy it!! :D
      Thanks, you too! :)

      Delete
  7. Hey! My name is Amy. Your blog looks nice. ☺ I found your blog through Paige's blog, Paige's Pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amy! *waves* Welcome to Little Bit of Sunshine and thank you SO MUCH for the follow!

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.