September 22, 2018

A VISIT FROM FAMILY || PHOTO DUMP


Last week my sister (Katy) and her husband (Jason) and their kids (Chloe, Bella, Emma, + Levi) and Jason's brother (Elijah) came for a visit. 
They got in on Saturday afternoon and they left the next Saturday morning. It was such a good visit!! We made so many memories together and I'm just sad that it's over. It went by so fast.

But like I said, it was a great visit!! And I got TONS of pictures. Enjoy :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


photo credits also go to my sisters + my brother
 
snapping tons of pictures. eating lots of good food. playing mario kart + mario tennis. getting colds and a stomach bug. going out to eat mexican. coloring pictures with the girls. swinging on the playground. watching movies together. being goofy. relaxing on the porch. making and eating homemade ice cream. playing dutch blitz + pit + spoons. chloe reading to me. kayaking on the lake and getting drenched by ben + elijah. playing round robin. snuggling on the sofa with the girls. eating lots of popcorn. riding the gulf kart. blowing bubbles. laughing together. listening to funny songs on the way home from church. emma telling me she wants to "stay with me forever." having jason + katy + elijah all play in our church orchestra on sunday. watching the girls running around outside trying to find lizards and frogs. seeing levi smile. drinking milkshakes. surprising kris with a quick visit at her job. doing the girls hair. levi falling asleep in my arms. playing elijah a game of chess and winning *grins*. playing in the playhouse with the girls. holding Levi. sitting around the dinner table as a family. getting caught in the rain and getting soaked. playing the piano with chloe. late night sister chats.



 

20 comments

  1. It looks like you had a really nice visit!!! I don't know if you saw, but did the tags you tagged me for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we did!! It was the best! And yes, I did see that post! Thanks for doing the tags, Laura! It was fun reading your answers :)

      Delete
  2. Lots of great memories!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these are the cutest pics!! Levi is so utterly adorable. So glad you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you enjoyed all of the pictures, Paige! And yes, isn't he absolutely precious?!

      Delete
  4. Aww I love all the cute pictures! :D You a really sweet family! <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking of Katy and her family yesterday, wondering when you might get to see them again. I hadn't been online for a couple days, but there is a family at our church who's daughter just had her 5th baby, their 1st boy - it made me think of Katy, haha :). So I was thrilled for you when I saw this! Such a wonderful visit it seems to have been <3!
    Blessings,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww how sweet!! it was definitely a wonderful visit :)

      Delete
  6. I love all the joy in these pictures! ♥ Beautiful post, Maddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blog, Hosanna <33 And thanks so much!

      Delete
  7. Rosalyn R.9/25/2018

    Aww! I'm so glad you had an amazing time with them!! :)
    What western were you guys watching in that one picture?? I think it's a westerm.. :D:D
    HOMEMADE ICE CREAM! Wow. I haven't had that for centuries! ;)
    I loved the pictures, Maddy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an awesome visit!
      Actually it wasn't a western. We were playing Nintendo Super Smash Bros, lol! xD
      I LOVE HOMEMADE ICE CREAM!!!
      thanks, Rosalyn <33

      Delete
    2. Rosalyn R.9/30/2018

      Oh. :D When I posted the comment, I went back to look at that photo and I realized they were holding Nintendo remotes! :P

      Delete
  8. Aww! Seems like you had an amazing day!! <3 Love these pictures <3
    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to Little Bit Of Sunshine!! And thanks so much for the follow <33

      Thank you!! I'm happy you enjoyed the post :)

      Delete
  9. Aww looks like you had a lovely time ;) it’s always fun to hang out with family 💛
    Great pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we did! it was an amazing visit!!
      thanks, janelle <33

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.