September 8, 2018

HELLO SEPTEMBER BLOG TAG


It is so hard to believe that it's already September. We're in the ninth month of the year. And to me, it feels like 2018 is just getting started. But it's almost over and I find that very hard to believe.

Anyway, Paige over at Paiges Pages tagged me for this fun tag. Thanks, Paige!


THE RULES
 
Answer the questions and then nominate at least three other bloggers. Write out at least ten new questions or just copy these. Include the guidelines in your post, use the tag picture, and try to avoid nominating bloggers who have already been nominated.
 
 
THE QUESTIONS

WINDY OR RAINY DAYS?
 
rainy
 
DO YOU LIKE CHAI TEA?
 
I've actually never tried it o_o
 
TEA OR COFFEE?
 
coffee.
 
IF YOU COULD GO TO ONE STATE IN THE USA JUST FOR THE AUTUMN SCENERY, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
 
I LOVE going on the Blue Ridge Parkway here in Virginia in the Fall. It's absolutely beautiful!
 
DO YOU LIKE ANY KIND OF SOUP IN THE AUTUMN? WHAT'S ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES?
 
Oh yes! I love soups! One of my favorites is a ham and corn potato chowder. It's so good!!

WHAT COLOR LEAVES DO YOU LIKE BEST?

 
It's between yellow and red.
 
IF YOU COULD GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY JUST FOR THE AUTUMN SCENERY, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
 
It would be between China and Prince Edward Island in Canada.
 

China in the Fall
 

^^  just look at this beautiful photo of China in the Fall!! *sighs happily*
 
SWEATER OR HOODIE?
 
hoodie.
 
A HAZLENUT OR APPLE CINNAMON CANDLE?
 
apple cinnamon.
 
COOKIES OR BROWNIES?
 
cookies.
 
 
 
So that wraps up Paiges questions. Now it's my turn.
 
 
MY QUESTIONS
(I stole a few questions from Paige xD)

fall or autumn?
 
favorite fall activity?
 

sweaters or hoodies?

how would you describe the perfect fall day?

windy or rainy days?

apple pie or pumpkin pie?

do you like apple cider donuts?

favorite fall time drink?

if you could go to one state in the USA, just for the fall scenery, where would you go?

what color leaf do you like best?



And there are my questions. Whew. *wipes sweat from forehead*. Now it's your turn :)


 

I TAG

Shalom || a farm girls randomness

Daminika || walking in the sonshine

Bri || forget not his benefits

Laura || flowers in my basket

Lily || Lily Mae's Days




That was a lot of fun!! Thanks again for tagging me, Paige!
 
I hope y'all all have a lovely September!
 


How about you? Do you say Fall or Autumn? What's your favorite fall activity? Would you rather wear a sweater or a hoodie? Let's talk in the comments :)





 


15 comments

  1. Fun tag! Great answers!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun tag! =D Autumn is my favorite season. <3 Great answers! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun!! And yes, there is something so special about Fall <33 Thanks, Micaiah :)

      Delete
  3. you're so very welcome! Virginia and China YESSS XDD that'd be so cool! Loved reading this! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks again for tagging me!! i had a lot of fun doing it!

      Delete
  4. Oh thank you so much for tagging me!!! XD

    Prince Edward Island!!! I wanna go someday! <3 ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved reading your answers!!

      i know! it's absolutely gorgeous there! ahhhh.... <33

      Delete
  5. Rosalyn R.9/19/2018

    Ohh fun!!!!! ;) Here's my answers:
    1. Autumn
    2. Umm, I guess raking leaves?!
    3. Hoodies
    4. Leaves falling from the trees while the sun is peeking through the branches, while I'm drinking apple cider or hot chocolate! :)
    5. Rainy days!
    6. Apple pie!
    7. Never had them, but they sound amazing, so I probably would like them! :D
    8. Probably hot chocolate.
    9. I actually have no clue! *looks sheepish*
    10. Mixture of brown, orange, and red. ;)

    PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND!! My brother went there a while back and sent us loads of pictures! #jealous :P He sent us a package of souvenirs too … I got a Anne of Green Gables coaster! :D I've got to go sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved reading all of your answers, rosalyn <33

      really? ahhhhh.... it's absolutely beautiful!! i hope i can go someday :)

      oh, and i'll try to reply to your email here soon. i have a lot to tell you about *grins*

      Delete
    2. Rosalyn R.9/21/2018

      :D

      Ohh really???!! Can't wait to hear about it!

      Delete
    3. I just sent you an email! :)

      Delete
  6. China looks pretty! Prince Edward island! so you like Anne of green gables?
    If you're interested, my blog is handsmadetolove.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I LOVE Anne of Green Gables!
      Thank you so much for your blog link! I'll be sure to check it out! :)

      Delete
    2. Awesome! By the way, your pictures are so good. :)
      I actually started the Hello September blog tag, and was surprised I found it here back when I did. I hope you have a wonderful new year, and Merry Late Christmas! :P

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.