August 18, 2018

SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD


 

I was tagged for the sunshine blogger award by Alice at My Golden Journey!


THE RULES

Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog: Thank you, Alice!
Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided
Nominate new bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer
List the rules and have the Sunshine Blogger logo present in your post

 


THE QUESTIONS

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SUMMER ACTIVITY?

going to the river, reading books, eating ice cream, kayaking, fishing, cookouts, sitting around the campfire, & road tripping. Sorry I couldn't pick just one :)

2. FAVORITE CANDY?

chocolate

3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BLOG?

this is hard because i have so many! i like joyfully living for jesus, the barefoot gal, ramblings of a bookworm, and the introverted extrovert. But there are tons more that I like too :)

4. HOW MANY SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE?

i have three siblings.

5. FAVORITE ONLINE STORE?

amazon!

6. WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR GOALS FOR 2018?

get my drivers license (which I got last month)

7. HOMESCHOOLED OR PUBLIC SCHOOLED?

i'm a proud homeschooled graduate :)

8. FAVORITE ANIMAL?

dogs, cows, wolves, and horses

9. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG?

 I love music so this is REALLY hard. I don't think I can pick just one...sorry :\

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE?


Romans 8:38-39, Nahum 1:7, and John 3:16.

11. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE WHEN YOU GET MARRIED?

however many the lord blesses me with, but i've always liked the idea of a lot :)
 
 

MY QUESTIONS


1. do you play a musical instrument?
2. fiction or nonfiction books?
3. chocolate or vanilla?
4. cars or trucks?
5. what's your middle name?
6. top three favorite blogs?
7. why did you start your blog?
8. dogs or cats?
9. indoors or outdoors?
10. favorite summer activity?
11. favorite food?
 
 

I TAG...

 
 
 
 
 
 
and anybody else who wants to do it :)
 
 
Thanks again for tagging me, Alice!! It was fun!
 
 


 
 


14 comments

  1. Fun tag! Loved your answers!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved reading your answers!
    allll those summer feels from those activities. <3
    and amazon is the best ever.
    xx
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy, Mira <33
      And yes! I LOVE amazon!! :D

      Delete
  3. Lots of CHILDREN!! Yay!! Somebody who thinks the same way I do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so welcome, Laura!!! I can't wait to read your answers :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading your answers <33

      Delete
  6. I love children too! Agree with you on the lots. :)
    It was fun reading your answers! <3

    |Julianna|
    https://keysofblackandivory.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome to the blog, Julianna!! :) and i'm so happy that you enjoyed reading the post!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for tagging me, Maddy :D! I'll post this one next Wednesday!!!!
    Rejoicing in Hope,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so welcome, bri!! i can't wait to read your answers on wednesday!

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.