August 4, 2018

JULY IN REVIEW


Man. July went by so fast. Its so hard to believe that we're in August already. Summer is almost over. But it was a good month.

:::

- Kris bought herself a cat!! His name is Oliver!



- walked to a mcdonalds about ten minutes from our church after services on Sunday in the almost 100 degree heat with my friends and siblings to get ice cream. It was fun though!

- celebrated the 4th!

- Daddy talking about a coat of paint. "It's new. It's fresh."
ben: "It's baked eggs."
me: ???

- I GOT MY FIRST VERY OWN PHONE!!!!!

- made pickles



kris: *making fried onions* *an onion drops out of the pan and falls onto the stove* "You get yoself back here, little buddy."

- ate LOTS of ice cream on national ice cream day!



- went out with Mama and went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch

kris talking about food: "Isn't is funny how we get excited about stuffing things in our mouths?"

- keeping busy with my job


 
- a little boy at church saying over and over again, "I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play", in a silly like way. So before I left I went up to him, and playfully said, "I wanna play."
him:
"That's sweet music to my ears."

- some of my best friends came and stayed the week of my birthday with us!!!!! IT WAS SO MUCH FUNNNNN!!!!


- I had my birthday and I turned 18!

me: *says something to Kris*
her: *looks at me quizzically*
me: "I was trying to get your goat."
Kris: "You may have taken my chicken but you most certainly didn't get my goat."

- got my drivers license!!

- little boy i watch: *takes off running* 
 me: "What's wrong?"
 him: "I'm being chased by a bee. He things I'm a walking flower!"



 
How was YOUR month? What are some things that you did? Did any funny moments happen? What do you have planned for August? Lets talk in the comments below!
 
 



12 comments

  1. Your July sounds awesome! Especially with all the ice cream!!!! :)
    We have been canning a lot of pickles too, we even tried relish that turned out great!
    Loved the funny conversations! The walking flower one was hilarious! :D
    Hope you are having a good August!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!!! And yes! Ice cream always makes everything better!!! :)
      I love pickles! We've never made relish, but it sounds really good!
      Haha! I laughed so hard when he said that to me :D
      Hope you have a lovely August as well, Brooklyne <33

      Delete
  2. Rosalyn Rooney8/05/2018

    What a fun month! Loved the pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed looking at them :) Hope you have a lovely august, Rosalyn <33

      Delete
  3. What a fun month! Hey! No way, I got a cat and named him Oliver too! *gasp*

    -Victoria || https://victoriasbooknook.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Really? *mouth drops* That's so weird :O

      Delete
  4. Yum yum yum ice CREAM!!!!!

    ellielissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! I love the quotes you do. They're halarious!
    Also, congrats on turning 18 and getting your own phone! I got my first phone in January for my 18th birthday too. :D

    Sounds like you had an awesome July. My family and I went camping on the Oregon coast for the last week of July and it was sooo beautiful. :D that was my highlight of the year I think. Not to mention I finished my novel "Dewdrops and Butterflies"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA!!! I think so too :D
      Thank you!! <33

      That sounds like so much fun!!! I'm glad y'all had a good time together! And congrats on finishing your novel :)

      Delete
  6. I loved reading this post!

    And Happy late Birthday! I hope 18 is as good to you as it has been to me XD Not really wanting to give up 18 for 19, but when October comes along I won't really have a choice xP

    In July I went to my church's annual Conventions. Each year different churches across the country take turns hosting it. This year it was in my state, but four hours away. So I went up to my aunt and uncle's for a long weekend. I loved the youth gatherings that were held every night of the weekend!

    One funny moment was when I decided to text one of my boy cousins because we hadn't talked in a while. So I sent him a text that said, "I'm your conscience, we haven't spoken in a while. How are you?" his reply? "Go away. I'm doing fine without you." I laughed so hard. That's the kind of love we show each other *stills laughs about it* xP

    Love that kitten!!!!! <33333

    Hope you have an awesome August! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the post!!

      awwwwww thank you <33

      that sounds like so much fun!!

      HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is so funny :D

      Isn't he absolutely adorable??? We all love him to death!

      Thanks, Daminika!! I hope you have a lovely August as well <3

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.