August 25, 2018

|| AUGUST 2018 ||


 LIFE IN AUGUST


- drove A LOT! With the windows down, my hair blowing, listening and singing to music! Ahhhhhh.... I love Summer!!

- some friends that we hadn't seen in about seven years came and stayed a few days with us. It was so good seeing them and we had a really good time together.


- went to the berry farm with my grandparents

- went to an amusement park with Ben and the boy I take care of.


- opened up a bank account and got a card

- had a laser tag war with some friends and then ate Chinese afterwards


- celebrated my Daddy's birthday

- A few days ago I went out and picked some grapes that were growing at our house. I picked a good bowlful and there were still some left on the vine. So yesterday, Mama and I made some grape jelly which turned out great. It tastes absolutely delicious!!  I'm planning on going out and picking the rest in a few days.


- went to a bookstore and got about ten books for $3.00!

- I also went to a new library. It's the biggest library I've ever been in! And I got a library card!!

:::

So not a whole lot happened this month. Hopefully I didn't bore you to death with my month in review.
Anyway, I cannot believe that summer is coming to an end. Fall is next month, guys! And even though I LOVE summer, I cannot wait for Fall to arrive :)

 
How was YOUR August? Something fun that you did? What do you have planned for September? Are you ready for Fall? Let's talk in the comments :)
 
 
 
 

10 comments

  1. I loved reading what you did this month!!! That second picture with the cornfield is amazing! I just love cornfields!!! Great post! :D
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy!! And thank you so much!! :D

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful month!! Glad that you had a lot of fun! Driving with the windows down is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was!! and i absolutely love driving with the windows down!! i hope you have a lovely september, Vanessa <33

      Delete
  3. TEN BOOKS FOR THREE DOLLARS WHAT. That's a great deal! It looks like you had a great August. =) Hope you have a wonderful September!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!! I WAS SO EXCITED!! Thanks, Micaiah! I hope you have a great September too :)

      Delete
  4. Yay cool post! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE BOOKS!!! Seriously, 10 vooks for $3.00??? Wow!! Amazing deal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Danielle!! And yes I know! I'm always on the lookout for good book deals ;)

      Delete
  5. Rosalyn R.9/04/2018

    Fun!!!!! I loved all the photos! I'm so glad August went well for you! :D I can't believe it's already September!
    Wow, 10 books for 3 dollars is rather impressive!! I think I may come over and go to that bookstore! :D
    YUM! Chinese is the best of all food I think! :D That grape jelly sounds really good!
    (I shall reply to your email very soon!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed looing at the pictures!!
      Well if y'all ever come back to states y'all will have to stop by and we'll go together :D
      AGREED!!! I LOVE CHINESE!!
      (yay!! i'll be keeping my eyes out for it!)
      Hope you have a lovely September, Rosalyn <33

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.