March 3, 2018

FEBRUARY WRAP UP || I'M FINISHED SCHOOL!!! + i completed my feb. goals



LIFE IN FEBRUARY
 
 
- we went on our first country ride of the year!!! *sighs with pleasure*

- had a nerf war with friends

- ate chik-fil-a!!




- helped decorate for a friends birthday party

- went to said friend's birthday party

- Right before we went in to get our flu shots:
ben: "I'm so nervous that I think my stomach has the crevins."
me: "The what?"
ben: "The crevins."
me: ???
me: ???
me:



- ben: *after getting the flu shot* "I'm gonna have to have my arm amputated. It's gonna turn green and it's gonna fall off in my sleep."


- I drove a lot.


- I FINISHED SCHOOL!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!! HURRRAYYYYYY!!!!! *throws confetti* *eats all the ice cream*




me: "So what is something you love more than anything else?"
6 yr old girl: "Farmers."
me: "Farmers?"
6 yr old girl: "Yeah, farmers. I guess you could call me a fan of them."


- I got a package in the mail from a friend!!


ben: *holding up a small glass of fresh squeezed orange juice* "A whole orange only made this much apple juice." *pause* "I mean orange juice."


- I cleaned out a small part in our shed. IT WAS IN DESPERATE NEED OF ORGANIZATION! And I actually enjoyed it. I've come to realize I like organizing a lot better than cleaning. *nod nod*


- my friends came for a visit! 



- Mama flew out to visit my sister, Katy, and her family. It was the first time she has ever been on a plane.
I got up at 3:45 A.M. and we left the house at 4:15 A.M. so we could get Mama to the airport on time. Let's just say I was VERY tired for the rest of the day.




- went to the library and checked out a ton of books and movies

- me getting ready to say "I'm gonna go put my feet on" when I was meaning to say "I'm gonna go put my socks on."



BLOG POSTS

http://littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com/2018/02/life-update-school-sky-photos-spending.html
http://littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com/2018/02/anxiety-and-how-i-try-to-deal-with-it.html
http://littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-thoughts-on-when-all-else-fails-try.html


FEBRUARY GOALS 

 - finish school
 
- read at least two books

  - keep on exercising

  - write more
 
*gives myself a high five for accomplishing all of my monthly goals*
 
 
Oh, and I wanted to let you know. I'm going to start posting on Saturdays instead of Mondays, so make sure to keep a look out for my posts every Saturday! :)
 
 
 



 
How was YOUR month? What was life like for you in February? Funny moments that happened? Did you complete your February goals? Let's talk in the comments, shall we?
 
 
 


20 comments

  1. Congratulations on finishing school!!!! Do you have any plans now, or are you just gonna see what comes up? Something funny here was my 4 year old brother asked me if I knew what he was gonna do with a toy catalog. I said "Make something with it" and he said yes, and a couple moments later he said, "My wife will help me maybe." Me-"Your wife?"
    Joshua-"I don't know how to do it."
    Me-"I can help you. You don't have to wait that long."
    I always love reading the funny things people say on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laura! I'm actually still praying about it, but I think I'm going to take a year break and then we'll see what happens :)
      HAHAHAHA!! That is too funny!! :D
      Me too! They're my favorite part of my monthly wrap up posts!

      Delete
  2. I tagged you on my blog!
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all this Maddy!! Congrats on finishing your school and completing your goals!! And, wow, I bet it feels incredible to be done.with.school. !
    I got to meet friends at Chick-fil a last month, so that was really fun😊 Chick-fil a is the BEST!
    Can’t wait for your next post!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, LYDIA!!! It feels great! I feel so free xD
      That sounds like fun! I absolutely LOVE Chik-fil-a! It's definitely my favorite fast food!
      awwww thanks so much! *hugs*

      Delete
  4. Congrats on finishing school!! That's so exciting! Your month sounds like it was awesome and those conversations are hilarious. XD

    Have a great March!

    ~Ivie|Ivie Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm VERY excited! And February was a pretty awesome month! Haha I know! They make me laugh every time I read over them XD

      Thanks, Ivie! You too <3

      Delete
    2. CHICK-FIL-A. Mmmm, now I'm hungry for their fries. And nuggets. And milkshakes. EVERYTHING THERE IS JUST SO GOOD. <3

      Yay for conquering this month and your goals! That's awesome. :D

      Delete
    3. Welcome to the blog, Katie! :)
      I LOVE CHIK-FIL-A!!!! And I totally agree with you! Everything about Chik-Fil-A is awesome!

      Thanks so much for reading and commenting <3

      Delete
  5. That's awesome that you finished school!!!! Good job on finishing your goals too. I had a pretty good month, not much happened. :) Love your blog!
    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited about being finished!
      Thank you SO much, Lily! That just made my day <33

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on finishing school!!!!! That is wonderful!

    Also... put on my feet. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!!! I'm really happy about it!

      HAHAHA!!! :D

      Delete
  7. Rosalyn Rooney3/06/2018

    What a fun month!!!!! :) Looks like you had a lot of great memories! Those jokes are hilarious too - and those gifs!! ;) Chick-fil-A! :O We don't have here in England and that's one of the restaurants I really miss from America! Another one would be Wendy's! :D
    And ... you're welcome for that package!! :) I can't wait to get yours!
    My month went great!! Since it's my birthday month, it's extra special! ;) Can't believe it's March now though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did!!! :)
      That's sad about not having Chik-Fil-A in England. That's my favorite fast food restaurant.
      Make sure to let me know when your package arrives :)
      Happy March, Rosalyn <33

      Delete
    2. Rosalyn Rooney3/07/2018

      Ugh, I know!! I've gotten used to not having it, but every once in a while, the craving starts! :D
      I'll make sure to do that!!
      Aw thanks! <3

      Delete
    3. I can definitely understand that :D
      Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on finishing school!! That is AWESOME and I can't wait to be done myself. Although it's still gonna be a couple of months before that happens.

    Also, Chickfila is glorious and everyone should have it more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! Make sure to let me know when you finish school so I can help you celebrate!! :D

      SO AGREE!!

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.