February 5, 2018

{LIFE UPDATE} || school + sky photos + spending time with friends

 
Where do I even start? I haven't done a life update in SO LONG that I think I've forgotten how to write that kind of a post. But, I'll try my hardest to get back in the groove of writing a life update post more often.

WHAT'S UP IN LIFE


- School work. I'm almost finished all of my subjects, and I KNOW I'm going to make my goal and finish by the end of February!!! *squeals* (I might actually finish by mid February :D)


- We've been spending a lot of time with our friends. We've been playing a lot of ping pong and air soft and just a few weeks ago we spent a day playing tennis together. Its all been SO MUCH FUN!




- I'm the main church pianist now so that's been fun! It's kept me very busy because I play for the congregations, offertories, and the special music, but I do have a small orchestra (consisting of a violin, two guitars, two flutes, a trumpet, and a trombone) playing with me, so that helps. A lot :)


- I've been doing lots of reading


- and taking A LOT of pictures of the sky


^ ^ me whenever i look at the sky


- My friends (who live a few hours away) came for a visit which was a lot of fun! It was great seeing them after so long.


- I got my flu shot. *nervous laughter* It was the first one I had had since I was like nine, so I guess  you could say I was quite nervous. It didn't hurt at all when I got the shot, but my arm was VERY sore that night and a few days after. But I'm back to normal now.


- We (as a family) (yes including Gideon our bullmastiff) went on our first country side ride of the year and it was wonderful!!! *sighs with pleasure*

 

- I haven't been taking very many pictures on my camera *hides face*, but I really need to start doing that again.


- I also need to start writing again. I've been taking a very long unplanned writing break, but I'm actually really missing it.


- It was in the high 60's last week but now it's low 30's again. *sobs*



- Had friends over to the house to eat dinner and play the wii and snack on chips, coke, and ice cream  after church on Sunday


- I got a lovely little package in the mail from a friend!! Thanks again, Rosalyn!


- The family has finally gotten back on a schedule after not being on one since Christmas. It feels really good, and I feel like I'm getting so much more accomplished.




So yup. That's my life update. *nod nod*



 
What have YOU been up to? What are some things you've been doing? How's school going? When will you be graduating high school? Do you like going for rides in the country? Let's chat in the comments, shall we?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments

  1. Eep sounds like your life has been fun! Congrats on finishing your school work! I'm not as motivated as you and so I'm going to finish in May, and it would be so nice to be done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the most part, it has been! awww thanks! I'm SO EXCITED to be done, but it's kind of a weird feeling to be almost finished high school for good, you know what I mean?
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Rosalyn Rooney2/06/2018

    Fun, fun, fun!!!!!! Yay for life updates!! :D AND I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE WEATHER! Seriously, one Sunday I was actually boiling in my huge coat, then a few days later it was FREEZING again! *does not understand* I'm really looking forward to continual warmth!
    YAY for almost finishing school!!! I really hope you can get done this month!
    And you're welcome for the package! *winks*
    Days are moving fast - thirteen days until my birthday! REALLY?! :D I'm looking forward to it though and it's so funny to see how excited people get because I'm turning 18. The reason is because it's the adult age - I can "do more stuff" that I wouldn't be able to do when I was younger than that. :p
    Great post!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! And oh my yes. The weather. *shakes head* And I totally agree about looking forward to warm weather again.
      I hope so too!
      Thank you, my friend! <3
      *sings "Happy Birthday" very loudly* Haha!!
      Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous2/06/2018

    Maddy! I love this post so much!❤ Your blog is definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH! This comment just put a HUGE smile on my face! :)

      Delete
  4. I love rides in the country! My mom, little brother, and I went on one just the other day. It was a very nice ride! Today I'm going ice skating with my family, I can't wait!!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Lily! That sounds like fun!! I haven't been ice skating since I was around three or four years old. I hope you had a good day yesterday!

      Delete
  5. I love taking a ton of photos of the sky!!! Also, playing piano for your congregation sounds fun. Our choir is mostly composed of adults, which is sad... a lot of kids would be awesome singing with the adults.

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sky photos are always so beautiful!!! *sighs with pleasure* Oh it is fun. Most of the time anyway xD

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.