November 6, 2017

Book Review || Just Friends: Guarding Your Heart for a Wonderful Someday by Mike Ray + Cary Schmidt

 

 
Just Friends
By Mike Ray and Cary Schmidt
264 Pages
5 out of 5 Stars

8482060
 
 


SUMMARY

 
What is this thing between guys and girls? Do we call it Dating? Attraction? Interest? We all know it’s there, but no one really knows what to call it, and for some strange reason everyone is afraid to talk about it! So what do you call it? You’ve probably said it. “We’re just friends!” Sometimes you mean it; sometimes you mean something a little stronger, but a bit harder to define. Whatever you call it, it’s time to understand a reasonable and biblical approach to guy/girl relationships. This book will help you protect your heart as you journey through the dangerous minefields of young emotions and early attractions. And it will help you understand the biblical principles that will ultimately lead you to true love and a “wonderful someday.”
 
 
 
 

MY REVIEW

 
"Just Friends" is a GREAT book for teenagers. When I first picked it up I thought it would be boring, but I honestly REALLY enjoyed it and it helped me out a lot. I read it a few weeks ago and I'm thinking about reading it again soon to take notes (That should tell you how much I enjoyed it!).
I loved how it focused on being "Just Friends" and having a godly relationship with the opposite gender instead of having a relationship of feelings, especially when you're still too young to start a serious relationship with that person.
The book also touched on being a godlier person and becoming the right person for your future spouse which I really enjoyed reading.
 
 
Like I said earlier, this was a great book and I recommend that every teenager read it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have you ever read this book? What book have you read recently? What book are you currently reading?
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments

  1. Rosalyn Rooney11/10/2017

    I loved this book too!!! It bright so many things to light that I thought I knew, but I really didn't know a lot of!! :)
    I'm currently reading the books! The one I'm really enjoying at the none is "Dylan's Story" by Rebekah Morris! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great book! And I finally got my own copy! *grins* I was the same way.
      I saw that book on your goodreads, but I've never read it. It sounds like a good book though :)

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.