October 23, 2017

We Went to a Concert || lots of photos + I'm writing 10K in November!!!



Some of the teenagers/young adults of our church and some other friends went to a concert last week. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! They played mostly classical music, but they started off by playing the national anthem (which was beautiful. I felt so patriotic standing with my hand over my heart, singing!).





(the above pictures were taken before we left the house)

 
 
 
 
 

It was a REALLY fun night that I didn't want to end! But I'll have to admit, I think I had more fun in the van with everybody than at the concert ;)



Next month (November) I'm going to TRY and write 10K words in my current WIP. I've been SO BUSY with school work, chores, my blog, and just plain ole life that I haven't had too much time for writing and I miss it terribly. So I'm going to make it a goal to write at least 10K next month, though I know I'm going to really have to buckle down and write every chance I get.

(Actual footage of me writing next month ↓)






Have you ever been to an orchestra concert? Something exciting you're planning to do in the month of November? What is the most you've written in a month?



8 comments

  1. Rosalyn Rooney10/23/2017

    Fun!!! Love all the photos! :) We've been to a couple Christmas concerts and we enjoyed those! :)
    Yay!! Can't wait to do the challenge next month with you! 50,000 and 10,000 are definitely different though!! ;)
    I haven't done a challenge like that before, but I have written down how much I've written just for the fun of it! :p
    I hope writing goes well next month! We'll strive to do this together!! ;)
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Concerts are always so much fun! :)
      Definitely a lot different, but I think 10,000 is all I can handle right now xD
      awww thanks! Hope it goes well for you too! WE CAN DO THIS!! ;)

      Delete
    2. Rosalyn Rooney10/24/2017

      Yeah, I understand completely!! ;) I love that gif by the way! I was going to say that in my first comment, but I forgot! ;) Anyway, it's hilarious!!
      Forward, march! We can do it! :D

      Delete
    3. Haha! ME TOO!! I saw it for the first time on another blog and I was like, "I've gotta use that on my blog sometime!" LOL!
      *fist bump* xD

      Delete
  2. 10k is an awesome goal! I'm honestly unsure what I'm doing with nano right now - I'm thinking maybe using the whole month to focus on my novel that I'm currently writing.(scrapping, re-writing, writing, ect.) basically that would mean 50 hours of that if I was a nano rebel *coughing in background* guess I'll have to figure that out.

    GOOD LUCK ON NANO, MADDY!! is the 10k going towards a new novel, or a current one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!!! That sounds great! You can do it! :)
      I'm actually not doing Nano (I've never done it before. Maybe I'll look into it sometime), but I just thought since I haven't done ONE SINGLE THING with my book for quite a while, what better time to make a goal than right now? lol!!

      awww thanks! YOU TOO! It's going into my current novel. HOPEFULLY! xD

      Delete
  3. Omg Maddy! That is hilarious! And totally gonna be me to. But I'm so swamped with responsibilities that month I'm not sure exactly how many words I will actually get down. 10k sounds like a doable goal.

    The most I've written in a month was 13k. Never been to a concert, but sometimes I watch a Russian church and they have an epic choir. (is that how you spell it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!!! When I first saw that gif I couldn't stop laughing! lol!!! xD
      SAME! Hopefully I'LL be able to do it. Let me know if you do. :)

      WOW!! That's great!
      I bet the music is lovely! :)

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.