December 4, 2017

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE || an ugly sweater party (eating pizza + playing games + making memories)


CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE, Y'ALL!!!!


I LOVE this time of year!!! Our house is all decorated for Christmas (Even though our tree wont turn on anymore. After working perfectly for about two weeks, the lights won't work, but we'll just forget about that little bit of info at the moment. Ok?)
The house is BEAUTIFUL!! Mama definitely knows how to make our house feel warm and cozy. And we're supposed to get snow on Wednesday!!!! *happy dance* I don't think we've gotten snow before January in a very long time, so hopefully I wont be disappointed.


We had our first Christmas party of the season. An ugly sweater party! It was the first one I had ever been to and let me just say, IT WAS A BLAST!!! We made so many memories!

 
 
 
 
We feasted on pizza, hot wings, and cookies pretty much the whole evening, played games, laughed a bunch, and then just talked. It was a great night!
I won 2nd place for the ugliest sweater! YES!!!  I did a "Feliz Navidad" theme. It said "Fleece Navidad", and I had a little sheep on the front with a sombrero. He was pretty cute!
But anyway, like I said earlier, it was a great night and I'm so excited for the next Christmas party that's coming up this week!!!



 
Are you excited for Christmas time? Are you going to a Christmas party this year? Have you ever been to an ugly sweater party? Tell me about your sweater.
 
 
 
 
 



 

14 comments

  1. Hi Maddy, I just tagged for something!
    An ugly sweater party sounds fun!

    Laura @ flowersinmybasket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura!! Oh ok I'll go check it our right now! Thanks! :D
      It was VERY fun!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I adore those ugly Christmas sweaters? They are awesome. This Christmas party looks like lots of funnn! Snow on Wednesday! H Hopefully that tree lights back up(;

    www.itssimplyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!! I thought they were all pretty great too xD And that party was SO MUCH FUN!!!
      And thankfully we just got the tree working again tonight!! :)

      Delete
  3. Ugly sweater parties are so fun! Yay! I have a couple of Christmas parties so far on the calendar for this year, but I don't think any of them are ugly sweater parties. Which is probably better, because I no longer have the sweater I used to wear to everything, and I don't want to spend money on a sweater I'd wear once. XD

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are!!! I had A BLAST!!! I LOVE Christmas parties!!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh goodness that is funny. My dad had a Ugly Sweater Contest at his job and he won hands down. It was an awful sweater. I don't know if I can fins a picture.

    Thanks for all the photos! Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know!!! Woah, his sweater must have been pretty ugly xD

      Of course! I'm glad you enjoyed looking at them!

      Delete
  5. I've never been to one, and they sound really weird... but y'alls actually looked fun, so maybe I've never heard of the right kind ;)? I loved your sweater, because my family/extended family has this little thing about Feliz Navidad... it's a big joke, and we call whoever we can when we hear it, haha!
    Love, Bri
    www.forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was A LOT of fun!!! Thanks, I thought it was pretty great too xD
      Haha!! That sounds funny :D

      Delete
  6. Oh I wish it was cold enough to wear jumpers here in Aus!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You live in Austrailia? That is so neat! I've always wanted to visit there! :)
      Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Rosalyn Rooney12/21/2017

    Ohh that looks like so much fun!! We've never done it before, but it sounds hilarious!!!! :) I'm glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was A LOT of fun! Y'all should definitely do it sometime! :)

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.