December 11, 2017

Christmas / Winter Tag || I was tagged by Laura + Shalom



Laura from Flowers In My Basket and Shalom from A Farm Girls Randomness tagged me for the Christmas / Winter Tag.
Here are the rules:
Thank The Person Who Tagged You.           Thanks y'all!!
Answer The Questions And Tag At Least Three Other People.


1. DO YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS?

Of course!

 
2. DO YOU CELEBRATE ANY OTHER FESTIVE HOLIDAYS OTHER THAN CHRISTMAS OR IN ADDITION TO?
  
I celebrate lots of different holidays.

3. WHEN IT COMES TO WEATHER, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 1O DEGREES?
 ALL OF IT!!!! 

 
4. RAIN OR SNOW?

Well, in the winter time, I guess I'd have to say snow.
5. ON THE PERFECT WINTER DAY, WOULD YOU GO SHOPPING OR STAY HOME?

Definitely stay home.
6. TRIP TO THE MALL OR WALK IN THE PARK?

A walk in the park.
7. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE?

I really like It's A Wonderful Life!
8. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS TRADITION?

 Probably eating "old ham" (as my family calls it), cinnamon rolls, and orange rolls for breakfast on Christmas morning!
9. WOULD YOU RATHER SAY "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!" OR "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Definitely "Merry Christmas!"
10. WHAT DOES YOUR CHRISTMAS MORNING LOOK LIKE?

It's different every year. Normally we all go in the living room and we sit on the floor and begin to open presents. After opening them, Mama will start breakfast and then we'll sit around while it's cooking and talk and "play" with our gifts! We'll eat breakfast in our pj's, and then we'll start getting ready to go to my Grandmother's to spend Christmas with the rest of my family.
11. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG/CAROL?

The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole

12. HOT COCOA, PEPPERMINT TEA, PEPPERMINT MOCHA, PEPPERMINT MILKSHAKE? 
Hot cocoa!!


That was a lot of fun!! Now I tag:


Anybody who wants to do it :)
 Thank y'all again for tagging me!


 
 
 
What about you? Do you like rain or snow? What's your favorite Christmas movie? Favorite Christmas song? What does your Christmas morning look like? What's your favorite winter time drink? Lets talk in the comments!

 





23 comments

  1. Haha I don't know how you can do all the weather. Anything past 30 I am done with. You won't catch me outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't know how you cant! xD I LOVE the outdoors. Any time. Any season (except Spring. Since I have allergies, I don't go outside much in the Spring)

      Delete
  2. Ahh your answers were so fun to read!!! This tag has been going around from blog to blog, it's kinda neat to watch!!! XD
    my fave song for this time of year would definitely be Mary Did You Know, by Pentatonix. <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's really going around!!

      Delete
    2. Ahh thanks, Paige!!! Yeah, I've seen it on so many different blogs.
      I've never heard it, but maybe I'll look it up sometime <3

      Delete
  3. Thanks for doing this Maddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a fun tag!

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I had a lot of fun answering the questions!

      Delete
  5. This looks like a really fun tag... can I consider myself one of the tagged ;)? Heehee!
    Blessings,
    Bri
    www.forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very fun!
      Yes definitely! Tag you're it ;)

      Delete
    2. Thank you ma'am!!! Here it is ;)... https://forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com/2017/12/christmaswinter-tag-only-two-more-weeks.html

      Delete
    3. Thanks for doing the tag, Bri!!! I can't wait to read your answers!!

      Delete
  6. Such a fun tag, Maddy!! Thanks so much for doing this!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun!!! Thanks so much for tagging me! Merry Christmas to you too!! <3

      Delete
  7. I love your answers, It's a wonderful life truly is wonderful, isn't it?
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Lydia!! And YES!! I absolutely LOVE that movie!!!!

      Delete
  8. Hi Maddy! Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you over at my blog! I would love it if you could participate, I know you like to write, but if you can’t or don’t want to don’t feel obligated! Thanks!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lydia!! Thanks so much for tagging me! I'll have to check it out! Thanks again! <3

      Delete
  9. This actually looks like a bit of fun. I envy you for the snow. I've never seen snow in my life. And currently where I live it's boiling hot summer weather. Argh, you got to love being backwards to most people.
    Saylor // A Saylor in the Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun!!! You should do it too! I tag you! xD
      Woah really? Where do you live? We were blessed to get snow when we did. We normally don't get snow until late January or early February.
      Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by <3

      Delete
  10. Rosalyn Rooney12/22/2017

    I like both rain and snow, but I think I prefer snow a little more! ;)
    I actually don't have a favourite Christmas movie!
    "Do you hear what I hear" has been a recent favourite, but I also like "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire" and "let it snow." :)
    Hmm, Christmas morning looks quite packed because stockings are on the steps and presents are exploding out from the tree!! :) It's so exciting!
    Ohhh probably hot chocolate (any flavour)! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!
      I love all of those songs!
      That sounds so exciting!!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!!
      And yes! Hot chocolate is the best!

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.