June 30, 2017

june in review || hello july

june

June is over, y'all. It flew by. But it was a great month and I hope July is as good!

 

my life

As you know from a previous post, I played piano with my bestie at her graduation. I was so nervous, but it went very well. I'm so happy for you, Abigail, for graduating!!! :D

I spent three whole days with Abigail and her family! I had so much fun with them! :D

I lost a piano student (Chloe) and gained a piano student

I read three whole books and half of two other books, plus I listened to an audio book!

I finished 11th grade! Hallelujah!! :D I'm officially a senior!

excited

We celebrated Emma's second birthday, Kristen's twenty third birthday, and Ben's fourteenth birthday

DSC_5855DSC_5860(sorry it's so dark)

We went to George Washington's Birthplace at Kristen's birthday request

I won a giveaway from The Zephyr blog

I got 40 followers! Thank y'all so much!

 

thankful for

seeing my bestie and her family

fresh eggs

DSC_5862

listening to our neighbors cows

the ability to play the piano

DSC_5868

my siblings

air conditioning

my Daddy

DSC_5854(sorry the picture is so dark :( )

getting a new piano student

hot and spicy chicken wings! :D

DSC_5294

Daddy helping me with my DMV sessions

Burger King cherry icee's

DSC_5866

 

posts

 

real bookstabletsrecipe __Summer2a graduation + busy days7 tips forbook review __

 

July goals
take a picture I'm actually proud of

Get to 20 hours total in my driving time

go fishing and catch a fish (out of all the years I've lived on the lake, I've only caught one fish :( )

pass out 20 gospel tracts

go for a bike ride

 

Happy Thirty-third Anniversary to the best parents in the world! I love y'all so much!

 

Maddy1

 

 

 

lets talk

how was your june?
favorite thing about the month?
what are some goals you have for july?

9 comments

  1. This is a great post Maddy! I think my favourite part of this month was the rare hot weather we had in London - it even allowed me to tan a little bit, which is sooo unlike London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!
    That's great that you got to get a tan! I've never been to London but I've heard that it rains a lot.
    Thanks for stopping by! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shalom Martin6/30/2017

    I always love your posts like this, Maddy. You do such a great job!! My June was good, way busy and fast. But, that's how summer goes I guess :) I am looking forward to enjoying summer in July, and being able to swim alot! Blessings to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Shalom! :)
    That's good! My June went by way to fast too. But like you said, that's how Summer goes.
    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosalyn Rooney7/01/2017

    Wow, I can't believe June is over!! {Reminds me that I need to change my calendar to July :p} I'm so glad you had a great month!
    I think with our visitors here and all, things went by too fast. But, yep, that's life for you! And as we grow older, it gets faster! ;)
    That barbecue chicken looks so good! :)
    I've forgotten, how many siblings do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosalyn Rooney7/01/2017

    NOT barbecue chicken ... hot and spice chicken! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant believe June is over either.
    I have three siblings. Katy, Kristen, and Ben. The little girl I was taking the picture with in the above post was my niece, Emma.
    And the hot wings were delicious! ;)
    By the way, I just sent you an email!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosalyn Rooney7/01/2017

    Oh okay :)
    Yay, an email!! I'm heading over to check it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosalyn Rooney7/04/2017

    I've heard the same thing about rain, but I would say from living here for six years, that there's more dreary days rather than rainy days. :) But it still does rain a lot! ;)

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.