March 31, 2017

march thankful things

thankful things

Hey guys! Wow! I cannot believe March is over already. But Spring is here which means Summer (my favorite season!!!) is just around the corner!!! YAY!!!! :)
Here are my March Thankful Things!!

dsc_3716

Cherry dump cake

Cooking dinner for my family

DSC_3749

Making and eating homemade chocolate chip cookies

Listening to the birds sing

New books to read

DSC_3888

Traveling in the van with my family

Getting to see my best friend Abigail and her family

DSC_3914

Eating Klondike bars on Wednesday night after church

Jason teaching me some new things for photography

DSC_3926

My tomato plants finally coming up

Having friends from church over for dinner

Playing games with friends

Untitled design

Going shopping with a few ladies from church

Getting a haircut

Bella

Doing my nieces hair

Writing

Horns!
Getting a burger and mint shake for dinner with my family

Working in the garden with my family

DSC_3784

Baby-sitting my nieces (Emma wanted to play hide and seek with me. I found her in the bathroom like this!!! She's so cute!!!)

Late night talks with my sisters

My Daddy and Mama! I love y'all so much!!! :)

 

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18


-Maddy

What are you thankful for?

2 comments

  1. Hi! *waves* I just recently found your blog. I love it! :) It sounds like you have a wonderful March! I hope April treats you well. :)

    gottahavecoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! *waves back* Welcome to the blog Karyssa!!! I'm so glad you found it! Awww, thank you so much!
    I hope you have a great April as well!

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.