March 3, 2017

f e b r u a r y // thankful things

2
Hey guys!  Today I'm going to share with y'all a few things I was thankful for in the month of February.

dsc_2651
A spur of the moment photo shoot.(Kristen took the pictures. Thanks Kris!!)

Driving my Nana to the supermarket

csc_2494

Getting to meet Napoleon. He is the cutest! :)

Having Napoleon fall asleep in my arms after giving him a bath

dsc_2965

Memorizing a piece of music on the piano. FINALLY!!!

Getting a phone call from my bestie, Abigail!!!

dsc_3167
Jason teaching me some new things on the camera

Katy and I going to an Antique Mall for a scavenger hunt! We didn't win, but we still had a lot of fun!

dsc_2006

Watching the airplanes fly over our house

Being able to go barefoot because of the beautiful weather!!

ice-cream

Ice cream

Feeling a lot better after being sick

dsc_3571

The sky

Getting 11 blog followers!!

dsc_3703

Playing memoir 44 with my brother, Ben

My grandparents bringing Ben and I back Burger King for lunch

dsc_3729

My brother-in-law, Jason, giving me one of his lenses! He's so sweet!

 


In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18

maddy
What are you are thankful for?


 

2 comments

  1. Love your thankful things!! I'm extremely thankful for answered prayers right now. God has been working in some amazing ways and i am so grateful for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! :)
    That is wonderful Tashia!

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.