November 3, 2018

OCTOBER WRAP UP

 


 WHAT HAPPENED IN OCTOBER


- went for a nice ride on a Sunday afternoon (link here)

- had a REALLY bad storm and lost power for about six hours. Thankfully it wasn't off any longer. Some people I know lost theirs power for about a week.

- some friends came for a visit.

- Poor Richard (my car) had to go to the repair shop :'(



- Kris and I have been doing lots of face masks! And they are actually a lot of fun!!

- UPDATE: I got Richard back!!!

- "I'm not very good at art." -- me talking to a little boy
    him: "That's ok. You'll get there."

- had an all-clean at the church

- made this for the people I work for and let me just say that it was DELICIOUS!!



- me: "So is he a carpenter?"
9 yr old boy: "No, he doesn't carpen, but he does cut wood."

- Went shopping with Mama and Kris and also went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch!!

- Ben drove me to get our mail in his new pickup trick



- Mama telling us that time will be falling back soon.
 ben: "Oh no. That means we have to wait longer to eat."


::
So there is my October wrap up, folks.



 
What did you do in October? Something fun that you did? A goal that you accomplished? What do you have planned for November? Let's talk in the comments, shall we?
 
 
 
 

11 comments

  1. It looks like your October was awesome! I love all the pictures:)
    Hehe, that little boy saying "You'll get there"! I'm horrible at art too... I don't think I'm getting anywhere;)

    ~Priscilla G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was pretty awesome! awwww thank you!!
      haha!! yeah, I don't think I'm getting anywhere either, lol XD

      Delete
  2. Loved this wrap up post! Those first and second pictures are so cool! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fantastical xD one thing that happened last month is that I started learning guitar! I like it a lot :D and we're hopingggg that the baby will be born this month, so I'm really looking forward to that day. <33
    So glad you had a great October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I love the guitar. I can play it a little, but I'm not too good at it. But I love listening to others play it :)
      Hopefully your little brother will make his appearance soon! I can't wait to see pictures of him!! <33 And I'll be praying for a safe delivery <3
      Hope you have a lovely month, Paige!

      Delete
  4. Hi Maddy! I just saw your sweet comment on my blog, so I had to check out yours too! That walk looks so beautiful. I am from Southern California, so our trees don't look anything like that until January haha.
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenna! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog <33

      Delete
  5. The trees in the picture look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they look even prettier in person :) thanks, laura!

      Delete
  6. Rosalyn Rooney11/12/2018

    Aw, poor Richard!
    Sounds like you had a fun month otherwise!!!! Loved the photos on this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :'( Isn't it sad? But he's all better now ;)
      Thanks so much, Rosalyn <33

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.