June 30, 2018

J U N E IN REVIEW

 
(BEWARE: LOTS OF PICTURES)


WHAT HAPPENED IN JUNE:

 

- went shopping with my mom and sister and got three books, a movie, and two music CDs!

- did a lot of driving

- daddy took me to Sheetz for lunch one day and we each got a HUGE burrito and they were SO GOOD!!!



- spent lots of time outside

- picked Katy and Levi up at the airport at 12:30 in the morning. I was SO EXCITED to see them!


- ben: "Guess what I saw for the first time in my life? A baby stink bug!"

- had a graduation party the day before my actual graduation ceremony which was so much fun!



- graduated high school!! WAHOOOOOO!! I AM A HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE!!

- went to a local Italian restaurant with the family


- Mama and Daddy surprised us with donuts!



- dropped Katy and Levi back off at the airport on Tuesday afternoon. I miss them already.

- took a hike with Kris and my grandparents

- Summer became official!!!

 


- started my job (I actually started it sooner than I thought)

- had my last piano lesson :(

waiting for a girl at church to practice a song with us and it seemed like it was taking her forever to get over to the building. So after waiting a while, we all heard a door opening and we looked up because we thought it was her, but it was an elderly lady.
guy:
"Woah! We really have been waiting a while!"

- went kayaking on our lake

 

 
- a little boy explaining to me how Minecraft and Mario Kart makes you smarter.
me:

 

- we got cucumbers out of our garden!!

- been working on something for my blog *grins*

- I GOT ME MY FIRST "REAL" PAIR OF COWBOY BOOTS!!! i've been wanting a pair for so long and I FINALLY bought myself some :D Aren't they purty?


*listening to Christmas music together*
  
 kris: "No stop! I can't handle all of the Christmas feels."

- ate crabs!! We don't get them very much because my Daddy is allergic to them, so these tasted especially good!



- went swimming

- celebrated Kris and Ben's birthdays.



- started trying to learn the banjo

- *while in the pool*
 
me: *shivering*
 
ben: "What! You're cold? How dare you!"

- had a movie night at church


-----------------------------------------------------------------

So yep. That's what happened in June!




How was YOUR June? Highlights of your month? Something funny that happened? What do you have planned for July?
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments

  1. Eep! I love your boots!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a really good month! Love your new boots!!! What is your job? We have been doing a lot of kayaking too! And last week we canned 36 jars of pickles! They are really good!!! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did! June was a great month for me :)
      My job is being a live-out nanny for an eleven year old boy :)
      Kayaking is SO MUCH FUN! And yum! I love pickles!
      I hope you have a lovely 4th of July, Brooklyne <3

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a great month! Loved all the pictures, and your new boots look great. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddy, I can relate with last piano lesson-- I don't take piano, but I do take part in musical theatre, and this month gave that part of my life a final bow. The burrito looks really yummy, too! As for what I've been up to, I've moved blogs from Ups & Downs to Story-Eyed. It's a sad change, but it did happen...

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | Ups & Downs (now at Story-Eyed!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always sad when things have to change.
      That burrito was DELICIOUS!! I wish I had another one right now... xD
      Oooohhh! A new blog! I'll go check it out <3
      Thanks for commenting, Abigail!

      Delete
  5. I like your cowboy boots. What brand are they? (Justin, Ariat...) Looks like your having a great summer!
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lily!!! They are Justin boots and I LOVE them :D
      Hope you had a lovely 4th of July <33

      Delete
  6. EEPP congratulations on GRADUATING!!!! The photos are so pretty!! They feel so summery (and I love those boots!!)

    ReplyDelete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.