November 24, 2018

NOVEMBER 2018 IN REVIEW


WHAT HAPPENED IN NOVEMBER


- ate Chinese. Twice actually!



- started Christmas shopping. And I'm almost finished!

- had a church fall fun/movie night



- started listening to Christmas music (actually I started listening to it in October, but it "officially" started playing this month xD)

- my grandparents surprised me while I was sick by bringing me back some Burger King!

- took a hike around the lake with my family

- then came back home and snuggled on the sofa while drinking hot cocoa + watching old cartoons


- kris: "Can I have an OATMEAL cookie for breakfast? I mean, it's kind of like breakfast, isn't it?"

- took a hike with Kris and took TONS of pictures.

- had a friend come and stay a few days with us which was TONS of fun! We played air soft, went out for ice cream, sang along (SUPER loudly by the way) to Christmas music on the radio, and went hiking. It was a blast!

 

 
- boy i take care of:  *talking about a guy on a movie* "He's a beautiful artwork of ugliness. Like, it takes skills to be that ugly."

- thanksgiving happened and we went over to my grandmothers to celebrate. The food was DELICOUS!!



- man on commercial: "What's in your wallet?"
ben: "Not much."
 
 - we decorated the house for Christmas!  
 
 
::
 
So yep. That's what happened in November! And guys! Christmas is next month! Can you believe it!? There is a lot planned for next month, and I am so excited!!
 
 
How was your month? Something fun that you did? Did you have a good thanksgiving? What's your favorite thanksgiving food? Have you started Christmas shopping yet? What are your plans for December? Let's talk!
 
 

 


12 comments

  1. Aw Maddy I love these pictures! I always love your "What Happened In..." posts!:)
    Hehe, I've eaten oatmeal cookies for breakfast too... so I'm with ya Kris!;)
    What that boy said about the guy in the movie... that literally is something I would say, LOL!:)
    I love your new family picture!!! It's really good:)
    BTW, I like your new blog design... it's really pretty!

    ~Priscilla G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy, Priscilla!!
      Haha :D
      awwww thank you so much <33 I really like it too :)

      Delete
  2. Your November looked really fun! I'm looking forward to December too, but it seems like it came really really.quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!! And I agree, December did come really quickly. But that's ok because I LOVE Christmas time!

      Delete
  3. Loved reading about your month! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, brooklyne :) that makes me happy!

      Delete
  4. Yayy for Chinese!!! Lol I love Chinese and we ate Chinese this month too xD that wallet thing is literally me too. Our Thanksgiving was great!! So glad you had a good month! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHINESE FOOD IS AWESOME!!!! I don't think I could ever get tired of it no matter how much I ate it xD
      I'm so happy you had a great Thanksgiving! Hope you have a lovely December, Paige <33

      Delete
  5. Oh so much fun!! :D Lol what a cute thing to say!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you enjoyed the post, Danielle <33

      Delete
  6. Yes. Yes, oatmeal cookies count as breakfast. 😂 Were they no bakes?

    I've started Christmas shopping, too! I never get to it this early... So I am just loving that it's not stressful this year 😂. Mostly online so fat, packages should start arriving tomorrow 😁!

    Loved this peak at your month, Maddie!

    Rejoicing in Hope,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha xD

      Yay for online shopping! I mostly do my Christmas shopping online too and it makes things SO MUCH easier.

      I'm so happy, Bri :)

      Hope you have a lovely Christmas <33

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.