July 28, 2018

NEW BLOG LOOK + UPDATED ABOUT PAGE || I TURNED 18


Do you see anything different? Yep! I changed my blog around. Not too much. I just changed the header, my picture, and added a few things on the sidebar. So it's not THAT different, but I still like it :)

This was before




And this is after!



I also updated my about page. So make sure to go check that out. It's kinda long, so if you read through the whole thing, yay for you! ;)

I've been wanting to change my blog around for quite a while, but I was waiting (don't ask me why???) until I turned 18. I guess it was kind of a birthday present to myself? I don't know. But anyway, I finally changed it. What do you think?


:::
And yes, I'm 18 now! Some of my best friends came and stayed a week with us for my birthday. It went by so fast and I'm sad it's over, but I had such a good time with them and we made so many good memories together :)
Also, on my birthday I went and got my drivers license. I was so nervous but I passed the road test. The lady who gave me the test said I am an excellent driver and I had nothing to be nervous about. I'm so happy that it's over and I'm so happy that I am officially a licensed driver :D


21 comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your blog looks beautiful! Switching up designs or even making small changes is always fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! and yes, it was a lot of fun :D

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3

    Your blog looks AMAZING!

    Congrats on passing your driver's test! I'm hoping to take mine soon!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH, IVIE!!!! <33 let me know how you do on your driver's test :)

      Delete
  3. HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!! *throws confetti* I love your new blog look, it's absolutely gorgeous! =D

    Micaiah @ Notebooks and Novels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO MUCH, MICAIAH!!!! <33

      Delete
  4. Rosalyn Rooney7/30/2018

    Love your new blog look!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Did you get my email I sent several days ago??
    Yippeee for getting your drivers licence!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look! Congrats on getting your license! And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!!! how are y'all so good with blog designs?? mine needs help lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!! I didn't actually design my blog myself though. I bought the template off of Etsy and I just added a few personal touches to it :) And I think your blog design is just fine, Paige :)

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday!! I love this design! I've been looking for something a little like this myself. So indecisive when it comes to my blog haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Vanessa!! and i'm the same way with my blog, haha!!! I'm always wanting to change something with it xD

      Delete
  8. Yay you turned 18!! Happy Birthday!! BTW, love the new blog look!

    ellielissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! :D Thank you, Danielle!

      Delete
  9. It looks great! But mostly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Maddy!
    Love in Christ,
    Bri

    www.forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwww thanks so much, Bri <33

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on turning 18 and getting a drivers license! I have my temporary license now and am really nervous to get the permanent one when I turn 18.
    Also I like your new header! And overall blog design!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brooklyne!!!! I'm sure you'll do fine on getting your permanent license. I know I was SO NERVOUS to get mine, but it went a lot better than I was expecting. Let me know when you get yours :)

      Delete

kind words are worth much and cost little. so leave me a comment and make my day!

© little bit of sunshine. Design by FCD.